• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

You guys are great, thanks sooo much for the replys, I didn't think there were so many Elder Scrolls fans on here, and just so you know I agree with all of you :D

#22 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

I'd be OK if Skyrim didn't come....IF... the successor comes on the Wii U. I've played every elder scrolls...since unlike most on this forum...I'm old Lol.

I've played every TES since Morrowind. I feel like I might need to get around to trying Arena and Daggerfall sometime though.

Posted Image

#23 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

I'm currently playing Skyrim on ps3 and have also played it on my 360 and its amazing on both. The PS3 version is now pretty good. You need to delete all skyrim files of your ps3 except game saves and make sure you have downloaded the latest update and its fine.

My issue with the game is I've become a vampire and don't want to be and its hard to get rid of. I stupidly didn't get it cured in the first 3 days and now its harder to get rid of.

I'm going to become a werewolve I think and that should cure it and then cure that I guess.

I personally think skyrim is possible on wii u but it may be enhanced in some ways and cut back in others. The game is very cpu intensive so some effects may have to be turned off on wii u but in other ways the game could be massively improved due to extra memory and superior gpu. I don't think it would be an easy conversion. The issues with ps3 are really down to Bethedsa being useless at coding on ps3. Oblivion was done by a external developer for ps3 and was better than the 360 version but sadly Bethedsa did Skyrim ps3 themselves.

#24 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

I'm currently playing Skyrim on ps3 and have also played it on my 360 and its amazing on both. The PS3 version is now pretty good. You need to delete all skyrim files of your ps3 except game saves and make sure you have downloaded the latest update and its fine.

My issue with the game is I've become a vampire and don't want to be and its hard to get rid of. I stupidly didn't get it cured in the first 3 days and now its harder to get rid of.

I'm going to become a werewolve I think and that should cure it and then cure that I guess.

I personally think skyrim is possible on wii u but it may be enhanced in some ways and cut back in others. The game is very cpu intensive so some effects may have to be turned off on wii u but in other ways the game could be massively improved due to extra memory and superior gpu. I don't think it would be an easy conversion. The issues with ps3 are really down to Bethedsa being useless at coding on ps3. Oblivion was done by a external developer for ps3 and was better than the 360 version but sadly Bethedsa did Skyrim ps3 themselves.

All it would take is some optimization, and then it would run better on the Wii U. BUT since developer usually just port *coughPS3skyrimcough*, there would be some problems.

Posted Image

#25 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

I've played every TES since Morrowind. I feel like I might need to get around to trying Arena and Daggerfall sometime though.

Daggerfall was the first in the series to really take the route the current games do. Arena is a much different type of game, but still..try it out!
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#26 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

I loved skyrim but I don't it would hit the wiiu. I had the ps3 version and extremely doubt Nintendo would allow them to put it on the system if it was glitchy. I'm not totally sure but wouldn't the game need the Nintendo seal of quality? I just can't rembered any game that glitchy and Nintendo is extremely anal with quality. I do wish it would happen because I have a lot of hours on the ps3 version and would love to play what could be a better less glitchy version.
However I don't think it should get a game of the year award the game was awesome with out a doubt but way to glitchy, if it was a car there would have been massive recalls, which is sad because the game was so much fun.

#27 ChainChomp

ChainChomp

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

I'd love to see a Fallout or Skyrim (or TES successor), on the Wii U. Preferably Skyrim or TES successor but I won't be too picky lol.

#28 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

Thanks for all the awesome replys people, I love you all, after reading through all these posts and talking to a few friends of mine, it seems Skyrim on Wii U would be more popular than you think, c'mon Bethesda DO IT!!!!! You might be pleasantly surprised ;)

#29 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

Thinking about it, the wii u is capable of MMO's so we could get The elder scrolls online. I still haven't had a chance to play skyrim yet but I did love oblivion.
What I'd love is if they remade Arena, daggerfall and morrowind and put them all on one disk/ make it downloadable on console
Posted Image

#30 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

Thinking about it, the wii u is capable of MMO's so we could get The elder scrolls online. I still haven't had a chance to play skyrim yet but I did love oblivion.
What I'd love is if they remade Arena, daggerfall and morrowind and put them all on one disk/ make it downloadable on console

Awesome idea dude.

#31 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

I had it on my 3'60 , I've got it on pc, And would buy it again if it appeared on the U, as long as it was GOTY edition and was graphically superior to the 360 version (that version looked fine, but the U is capable of better ).as thats the version i played the most. also someone should post a link to this topic on bethesdas skyrim forum , so they can see its worth doing!

Edited by backudog, 22 October 2012 - 08:18 PM.

I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!