Photo

If the Vita does not have a system seller by October, it WILL die.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 BMO

BMO

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Adventure Time,MH,Street Fighter, MGS

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

And? It doens't matter, the way I see it most of you sound like straight fanboys.
I don't give a d*mn how slow it starts, PS Vita is a great product and it will do just fine.

Oh I'm definitely not a fanboy since I don't have a bias for any company. I own a PS3, PSP, Xbox(not a 360), 3DS, Wii and later this year, a Vita. No need to jump to conclusions and start throwing insults. It's great hardware but you can't ignore the fact sales are abysmal.

Edited by BMO, 21 January 2013 - 05:35 PM.

Posted Image

#42 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Oh I'm definitely not a fanboy since I don't have a bias for any company. I own a PS3, PSP, Xbox(not a 360), 3DS, Wii and later this year, a Vita. No need to jump to conclusions and start throwing insults. It's great hardware but you can't ignore the fact sales are abysmal.

Its not that I have a problem with you or the facts, I have a problem that you compared our sales to justify a point.
Everyone understands the Vita is doing badly, this is something we can't deny but it sure as hell isn't dead.

And this....is to you fanboys! Do you really want to see Vita die over a stupid handheld competition?
Guess what? Mobile games are considered better than Handhelds there is no way in hell I agree with that but if the Vita dies (which it won't) you guys would be feeding the trolls.

The way I see it this should be Handhelds>Mobile

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!