Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

During EA’s Jan. 30 investors call, the major publisher stated that Nintendo’s recently released Wii U is not quite a next-generation console.

While Nintendo has been marketing the dual-screen technology as the next big step for gaming, EA doesn’t believe that we’ve seen generation eight quite yet.

http://stickskills.com/2013/01/30/ea-on-wii-u-not-a-next-gen-console/le

I corrected a part in the article. Apparently the author doesn't know what gen we're in. EA seems to still be bitter over the fact that Nintendo wanted absolutely nothing to do with Origin. Out of Actionvison, EA, and Ubisoft, EA is the absolute worse. I'm guessing they'll spend the entire gen holding a grudge over Nintendo like a four year old child.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Ummm...

#3 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

this was posted already http://thewiiu.com/t...-u-is-next-gen/

different sources tho

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

this was posted already http://thewiiu.com/t...-u-is-next-gen/

different sources tho

Not in the right section, I would of know if he posted it here instead of there.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Not in the right section, I would of know if he posted it here instead of there.

lol true :P

#6 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

I think im going with the PS4 instead of the 720. Just depends on how E3 goes. Seems that the PS4 has more horsepower. Im tired of getting jipped.
Posted Image

#7 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

I think im going with the PS4 instead of the 720. Just depends on how E3 goes. Seems that the PS4 has more horsepower. Im tired of getting jipped.

get a pc then.............

wa3Nq7j.png

#8 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

My bad ^o^

Edited by Big Bowsy, 30 January 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#9 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

More sour grapes from EA.
And that's it.

#10 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

As i said before... Looks like i'll have to buy a Durango to play ME4 >.<

#11 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

i really dont want to have to buy one of them :(

#12 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

I find it hilarious How many EA supporters hate them. If everyone who disliked them stopped buying there games, they would have to rely on sports titles.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

I don't trust anything EA say.

#14 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Now watch as the Nintendo haters who initially hate EA also are suddenly going to take their word for credit.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#15 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

If people seriously bought a wii u thinking spec wise or third party wise it was going to be better than either of the other 2 consoles then you are as dumb as dog sh1t.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#16 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

I didnt get my Wii U for anything other than the uniqueness and pure fun that Nintendo brings with its systems and games. Got too wrapped up in "hardcore" gaming for many many years and tbh, im completely 100% burned out on PS and MS. The Wii U is exactly what i wanted, and that is a more traditional fun sense of gaming where i can pick up and goof off in quirky games, and when i do get the urge to get into something more mature or serious i know that the Wii U is capable of providing that itch. My only hope is that we dont get left out in the cold too much with 3rd parties and can see a wide range or titles for our beloved new system as it grows. (many games on my day 1 purchase list already :)

#17 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

EA = scum.

All they do is copy ideas from other games and are the greediest, most talentless developers out there.

I played the awful Dead Space 3 demo and it clearly copied the Uncharted 2 snow level. It's blatantly obvious. Just like how Fifa take ideas from PES and Dead Space is basically Resident Evil in space.

They also release the same damn game every year with no effort at all then charge full price, it's absolute laziness and greed.

Wii U is more powerful than people think and there are more developers praising it's hardware than being negative.

#18 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

Unprecedented partnership.

Oh, Newsflash ea, the fourth generation was the snes and genesis.

Say hi to thq for me.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#19 A W Reezy

A W Reezy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, NBA2K

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

I never really cared about EA anyways. Other than Battlefield, none of their games really appeal to me anyways. And regardless of what systems Battlefield 4 comes out on... I'll be getting it on PC so it doesn't matter to me anyways.

#20 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

If people seriously bought a wii u thinking spec wise or third party wise it was going to be better than either of the other 2 consoles then you are as dumb as dog sh1t.

Specs don't make a system next Gen. This pisses me off. Game generations go by new system launches. NES/Master System, SNES / GENESIS, and now the Wii U and soon 720 and ps4. The Wii U is next gen regardless what some morons like EA says. It's unfortunate that the meaning of next Gen turned into spec wars.

Edited by Tricky Sonic, 31 January 2013 - 05:57 AM.

Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!