• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

Socalmuscle, on 02 Mar 2013 - 04:14, said:Of course.  Dude was given prime time center stage at the official Playstation 4 reveal.  A free commercial during one of the most heavily watch presentations ever.  And who knows... perhaps sony is offering other incentives.  Either way, doesn't excuse him saying what he said.  He basically lied about the specs. He hasn't even tried it on the Wii U.
The guy said something stupid with an agenda.  He doesn't deserve to be crucified, but he does deserve to be labelled a deceptive sellout. 

True.
and what is hilarious is that that crappy source, horribly compressed, low resolution screen taken from an early build video of "X" looks better than the phony 4K resolution (when PS4 games don't render or output in 4k... those extra pixels have to come from somewhere... ) "screenshot" from The Witness.
It's shameful.

I dont remember sony ever saying their games are in 4k

Again I messed up the quote .....

that is the point.  Sony actually said the PS4 can't render games in 4K..

soooo.. then they show 4k resolution screenshots of the games to the press... that obviously cannot be actual untouched, enhanced PS4 screenshots

Hope that helps.

Wait, wait, wait, call me a slowpoke who doesn't read posts but isn't this the same guy saying it could http://wiiudaily.com...s4-exclusivity/

OMG. 

Wow. 

The guy gets worse every time he speaks. Now he does a 180.

With the flighty mind of this guy, I am actually worried about the success of his game now...

Edited by Socalmuscle, 02 March 2013 - 01:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!