routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

If EA doesnt release Madden on Wii U that would leave the door wide open for 2K Sports to release a NFL football game on the Wii U.  There will always be a market for football games on Nintendo consoles, but I personally dont feel that Nintendo gamers are convinced that Madden is the only way to go.  Criterion is a big boy developer with a respectable following, and I think thats why they had some pull with Need For Speed for Wii U.  Thats not true with many of EA's developers, many of them are not as "big" as teh game they are developing.  It doesnt matter which development house makes the next Madden, its going to sell, and most gamers could care less who handled the work.  Thats not really true with Criterion.  I think Criterion has a following that entices gamers to buy their racing games regardless of the IP.  Need for Speed or Burnout, it didnt really matter, the game was a Criterion made game, and that holds weight with a respectable amount of gamers.  I dont care for EA, but I do want some of their games for Wii U, so hopefully they get over it.

2K can't release an NFL game because EA worked out exclusive rights to the license years ago.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!