BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

I hope NFS sells well , maybe it could get EA to reconsider bring their games to the Wii U.

#22 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

Level of butthurt: EA

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#23 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

EA is now worse than Activision,Capcom,and Microsoft combined at being money mongers. Electronic Farts is sinking faster than the titanic.

Signature_DK.png

#24 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

What most people don't realise is EA don't actually make very many games at all they just publish them.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#25 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

What most people don't realise is EA don't actually make very many games at all they just publish them.

Still they are a bad publisher that doesn't deserve to be enabled.

I just read an amazing but obvious fact that is 100% true. EA was voted the worst company in 2012 by the general public. Sounds fair enough.

Signature_DK.png

#26 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Summarise? can't be bothered to watch the video.

Bring the noise.

#27 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

Summarise? can't be bothered to watch the video.

EA wanted Origin to be the fundation of Nintendo's online offering "Nintendo Network". Nintendo said "no" and EA was butthurt. AFterward, Crysis 3 was cancelled for WiiU (even though it was running and ready for release) because EA and Nintendo were in conflict. Not because of Nintendo, because of EA being too butthurt. Because of EA being butthurt, third party support will be reduced for a minimum for WiiU because most of multi-platform you can think of, EA has a part of it. Nintendo had every right to say No to this. It's like you made something, a big project. Then, you needed help for a detail and ask your friend. Then, since he helped out, he wanted to take full credit for making the project you were working on.

EA needs to die in a fire.

Edited by Lebon14, 02 March 2013 - 06:04 PM.

WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
♪Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#28 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

Err, they own many devs though.

#29 bigbadwolfe911

bigbadwolfe911

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

While first thought is to not buy any EA games until this is resolved. I would hate to not support developers like Criterion, who seem to have put full effort into Need For Speed Most Wanted U and other developers like Crytek who put in the effort but were blocked by EAs personal issues. And realistically I think EA is more likely to come around if they see good sales of the games that do come out versus people boycotting the few games they have or will release.

But this story definitley sheds some light on the comment made during EA's investor call on January 13th where they stated "What we're describing as gen four has yet to come." Referring that the Wii U is not next gen. So apparently EA's policy is on par with the kiddies in grade school if you won't play it my way I will mock you and call you names.

Well luckily not everyone is of that adolescent mentality and Nintendo will pull the Wii U together as they continue to thrive as they have always done.

#30 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

"ogre" is a very hurtful word! This video doesn't belong on this damn site!

It also had the N word on it. Big deal :P

This is all I can say to EA:

cUR9ykk.jpg

Edited by dtrexgaming, 03 March 2013 - 03:10 AM.

eKsvghU.jpg

#31 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

E.A are the worst developers on earth. #boycottEA

That's a blanket statement and not entirely true. Bioware, Criterion and DICE are some of the best develppers in the world. They are all part of EA.

#32 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

No madden for Wii u? I was waiting for the next one because it would not be a sloppy port....

Okay, I'm pissed.

#33 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

No madden for Wii u? I was waiting for the next one because it would not be a sloppy port....

Okay, I'm pissed.

Yeah. That is a problem.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#34 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

Err, they own many devs though.

They don't own development studios per say.  Own in the contractual sense maybe, but those people can always leave their teams (or entire teams can leave a la respawn) and go elsewhere.

#35 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

They don't own development studios per say.  Own in the contractual sense maybe, but those people can always leave their teams (or entire teams can leave a la respawn) and go elsewhere.

get a aggrement between publishers to buy off the development teams for EA. then EA can burn and nobody will care. BF and ME4 are the only good things they have comming ME4 will probly be crap. BF is becoming shovelware like COD.

or ninty can go publich crysis 3.

#36 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

EA...

srsly.gif

86c.gif

#37 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

EA wanted Origin to be the fundation of Nintendo's online offering "Nintendo Network". Nintendo said "no" and EA was butthurt. AFterward, Crysis 3 was cancelled for WiiU (even though it was running and ready for release) because EA and Nintendo were in conflict. Not because of Nintendo, because of EA being too butthurt. Because of EA being butthurt, third party support will be reduced for a minimum for WiiU because most of multi-platform you can think of, EA has a part of it. Nintendo had every right to say No to this. It's like you made something, a big project. Then, you needed help for a detail and ask your friend. Then, since he helped out, he wanted to take full credit for making the project you were working on.

EA needs to die in a fire.

Thanks, very useful to know.

Now, the only game I have ever really cared about from EA are the FIFA World Cup games, as long as the 2014 version comes to the Wii U I'll be happy, very happy indeed!

Bring the noise.

#38 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

Still they are a bad publisher that doesn't deserve to be enabled.

I just read an amazing but obvious fact that is 100% true. EA was voted the worst company in 2012 by the general public. Sounds fair enough.

The day /v/ trolled the internet. 

Everyone on that board voted for EA when Bank of america almost won. Good times

1367065580450s.jpg

#39 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

It also had the N word on it. Big deal :P

This is all I can say to EA:

cUR9ykk.jpg

It was a african american person saying the "N" word and thats their word not ours. However he is not gay so he can't use the "F" word.

Signature_DK.png

#40 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

It was a african american person saying the "N" word and thats their word not ours. However he is not gay so he can't use the "F" word.

You can't let labels and words define you, people will say what they will say, sometimes people say insensitive things.  If you are hurt by it, message shokio and ask that he refrain from using the word.  If he does, great, if he doesn't, you know to avoid his videos.

Saying that only certain groups can say certain words is a very exclusive mindset, if you expect others to be inclusive and accepting to all walks of life, you should too.  People do not own words, it is a tool used to convey a variety of messages, and anyone is allowed to use whatever words they want to that end, the choice is yours whether to express how you felt about his choice of words, to him, or to ignore his message altogether.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!