TokyoKid

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • NNID:PieParty
  • Fandom:
    Black Eyed Peas | 2NE1 | Pokemon

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Well whatever Nintendo do, I hope they don't sell their soul.

Haha I can't see them doing just that. Thats what makes them unique.

XDZA7ed.jpg                            

Currently Playing:

Xenoblade Chronicles | CastleVania 3DS | Kirbys Epic Yarn | ZombiU | Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon |

Currently Beaten 2013:

New Super Mario BrosU | Paper Mario Sticker Star | Nintendo Land

#42 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

Where have you been the past week? They didn't get enough servers for launch, and since the game requires an always-on internet connection, the game was COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE for days. Only now are some people getting on.

Wow, that was a good move on their part. And apparently I haven't been in Sim City world lol.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#43 NegaScott128

NegaScott128

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

Or, for that matter, ANY GAMING WEBSITE AT ALL. I AM UPSET. CAN YOU NOT TELL.

#44 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

EA is trying to offer a free game from the EA library to those who have registered to make up for all the issues people have been having. Yeah...... how about just worrying about getting the game fixed, create an offline patch, remove drm, and dont let it happen again. Waited so long for this, just like D3, only for 1 huge let down. rantover...

#45 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

EA is trying to offer a free game from the EA library to those who have registered to make up for all the issues people have been having. Yeah...... how about just worrying about getting the game fixed, create an offline patch, remove drm, and dont let it happen again. Waited so long for this, just like D3, only for 1 huge let down. rantover...

What makes you so sure they're not working on a solution. There is nothing wrong in them offering some sort of compensation to people who already bought the game whilst fixing it. Its not like it takes them a lot of resources to offer a free game.

#46 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

What makes you so sure they're not working on a solution. There is nothing wrong in them offering some sort of compensation to people who already bought the game whilst fixing it. Its not like it takes them a lot of resources to offer a free game.

Because im sure they dont have enough common sense to realize no one wanted a primarily single player game to be made into an always online game. No internet = no play, at all.... have to log into their servers to even get into the game, which doesnt work 80% of the time, literally. ect. I also never said i was sure they were'nt  trying to fix it, i however also dont believe any fix they provide is going to be anything other than more servers size and stability, which still doesnt fix that majority of this playerbase wants to be forced to play a game like this online.

#47 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

What ever it would take to win EA back, do the OPPOSITE! screw them...

#48 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Holy crap at sim city 5 ea.

Holy crap.

I hope this is the flop that sends ea sliding down the slope straight into your grave. Would be poetic justice.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#49 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

I hope this is the flop that sends ea sliding down the slope straight into your grave. Would be poetic justice.

Nintendo then buys EA and reboots all their franchises with a fresh coat!

#50 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

Nintendo then buys EA and reboots all their franchises with a fresh coat!

hzf1wj.jpg

#51 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

I wish Nintendo would go crazy buying some first party devs they are really light on the games side I want big exclusives.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#52 papermario

papermario

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

It loks to me like EA will soon be able to say goodbye to all the platforms and build their own.  I might be wrong but it seems people will buy a console just to play their games so I can see why EA are demanding something back from Nintendo.

#53 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

looks like a EA smei-isolated always online test. but on a game that almost purly single player makes no sence. not putting enough servers on a game they released before, they know the data they should get and didnt get enough servers to use?  

oh, any knews on if MS is getting major EA support, and if the orgin thing is a major part of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!