Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

I second megaman!

With regard to third party characters, you'd need said third party permission.

But I don't want Sonic to be out!

I don't think Snake has ever had a Wii game, yet he appeared ...

Yea I talked about that on a later post. Basically a sign of how Konami and Nintendo were going well together. They ported a game on the 3DS.

Posted Image

#42 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Yea I talked about that on a later post. Basically a sign of how Konami and Nintendo were going well together. They ported a game on the 3DS.

Doesn't Konami make Castlevenia though?
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#43 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:03 AM.

#44 tylerr123

tylerr123

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, etc.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

I would seriously hate if Pacman was on the rooster. It would be so childish and very stupid.

Nintendo Network ID: tylerr123

3DS Friendcode: On my profile

Message me or something if you add me:]

#45 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

Doesn't Konami make Castlevenia though?

Yep, I guess it's a franchises' decision. Capcom for example has no problem with Sony, except when it comes to MH.

Sorry for the late answer.

Posted Image

#46 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:03 AM.

#47 NicMDS

NicMDS

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:02 PM

It's not why Namco is working on it that we will see some character of them in it. PacMan and Lloyd Irving will, for sure, not be in the game.

Probably Sonic will continue in the game, and only one more thirdparty will appear, I vote on Bomberman or Classic Megaman... But, Lloyd no. We will not see any focus on ThirdParty Characters...

Shulk, well, it's a good shot. Krystal not, I think they will get Wolf out and put a new member of the StarFox Team (that's not Krystal) or will just give us Fox and Falco. I don't think we'll see Dark Samus, but a new Char of the franchise will probably appears (but I think it'll be only Samus again).

#48 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

Smash Bros 4 will be shown in 4 days. I think Little Mac, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Krystal, and Ghirahim, will be in the debut trailer

I don't think they would show that many in the debut trailer. Maybe 2,3 possibly 4 but I doubt it. He will show redesigns of current characters, like Mario and Link, a few new stages, some new items, maybe a new special move or twist of some sort. 

And I really hope Little Mac isn't in it. They could include so many other more noteworthy people that you could do so much more with. I know that a lot of people want him, maybe I'm just weird, but I don't think he would be that cool. 

I have a feeling Shulk, Ghirahim, Ridley, or one of the Fire Emblem Awakening characters will be revealed. At least one of them, and then some surprise that no one was expecting, like King K. Rool or something

#49 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

As for a Namco character, I'm not wanting to throw the others out it's just that... Klonoa is so criminally ignored... Almost little to no advertisement was put in for his games. Heck, maybe we'd see interest in a remake of the 2nd game or get a 3rd one made just from the recognition from SSB. If he gets a game on the Wii U, 3DS, or even either eshop, I'd be happy. I'd put the little guy in! :laugh:
Klonoa.png

Edited by Coreykun667, 07 June 2013 - 12:06 AM.

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#50 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

I'm looking forward to this, I can't wait :D

#51 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

Kamiya wants you to Wii off.

http://mynintendonew...fans-to-fk-off/

#52 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:09 AM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:04 AM.

#53 NicMDS

NicMDS

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Yeah, this is for people who don't stop asking about Bayonetta in Smash.

#54 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Also, to add to my post, for alternate costumes, we could have the Door to Phantomile Klonoa 

tumblr_mhlh7313Vh1s1kq2bo1_1359811408_co

Lunatea's Veil Klonoa
klonoa2screen.jpg

And the remake Klonoa 
KlonoaWii.jpg

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#55 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

I've been on Smash Bros communities for so long... I can tell you this is a really controversial topic.

Geno is widely acclaimed, but just as much hated. It's very unlikely to see him. Assist trophies were potential characters according to Masahiro Sakurai, so seing Little Mac or Lyn is very possible. Little Mac a bit less though, since his revival was kind of a flop, or simply the game was not aiming high at all. Pac-Man would be the worst thing to add IMO. I would hate it. Not likely to happen, if you ask me.

Shulk and Girahim were one hit wonders. Shulk's popularity made him climb to the second place on the most expected newcomer poll, after Skull Kid. Seing Shulk would be interesting, and realistic IMO. But the fact that he was after Skull Kid on the popularity poll exclude Girahim from the possibilities of him making an appearance on the roster. 

Those are my thoughts. If you want to comment, feel free, only if done with no hate.

Posted Image

#56 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

I've been on Smash Bros communities for so long... I can tell you this is a really controversial topic.

Geno is widely acclaimed, but just as much hated. It's very unlikely to see him. Assist trophies were potential characters according to Masahiro Sakurai, so seing Little Mac or Lyn is very possible. Little Mac a bit less though, since his revival was kind of a flop, or simply the game was not aiming high at all. Pac-Man would be the worst thing to add IMO. I would hate it. Not likely to happen, if you ask me.

Shulk and Girahim were one hit wonders. Shulk's popularity made him climb to the second place on the most expected newcomer poll, after Skull Kid. Seing Shulk would be interesting, and realistic IMO. But the fact that he was after Skull Kid on the popularity poll exclude Girahim from the possibilities of him making an appearance on the roster. 

Those are my thoughts. If you want to comment, feel free, only if done with no hate.

That's a poll on who people want on those specific forums. Not a poll on how likely they are to get into the game

#57 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

If we got Lucas in Brawl it woud be cool to get his father Flint in SSB4.​
http://files.fobby.n...630.bin.out.jpg

Edited by Rose Red, 08 June 2013 - 08:20 AM.

Signature_DK.png

#58 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:01 AM

That's a poll on who people want on those specific forums. Not a poll on how likely they are to get into the game

The poll I'm talking about (will find name soon) was not made by a member of a community to that community. It was made by influent people and the results were shown to Sakurai. I remember it was done in rounds which lasted two weeks each. I'm surprised you haven't heard about it.

EDIT: here it is http://vgtribune.com...ll-2012-winner/

Edited by Alianjaro, 09 June 2013 - 06:06 AM.

Posted Image

#59 Fami.Kim

Fami.Kim

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:MrOrange01
  • Fandom:
    AC, JJBA

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

I'd like to see the human character from AC in the new Smash Bros.

The character could be randomized, and you could choose between Male and Female,

please Nintendo, do it for us.

comic sans lol

#60 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Meowth needs to be playable, he's the only character cut from SSB64 who didn't get a spot in Melee or Brawl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!