Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

Isn't the Wii U version running at a higher FPS? I believe it's 60FPS, while the 360/PS3  versions runs at 30FPS. 

I'm glad that this game has off-tv play. Most recent Wii U games don't have this, it seems like its going to be a feature that many developers will do away with in the future. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Isn't the Wii U version running at a higher FPS? I believe it's 60FPS, while the 360/PS3  versions runs at 30FPS. 

I'm glad that this game has off-tv play. Most recent Wii U games don't have this, it seems like its going to be a feature that many developers will do away with in the future. 

Would be nice if the developers stated that and gave us a reason to purchase Wii U over the others. it seems like its against the law for developers to say positive things about the Wii U now that the "ALL MIGHTY PERFECT GAMING PC PS4" has been revealed.

Edited by GAMER1984, 12 April 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

So far the only games designed like that are Nintendoland and ZombiU. I would rather have a game that can be played on the screen only than a game that gets cumbersome due to switching back and forth. If a game does it well, good for it. I just think off tv play is a lot better.

I disagree. I rather have games that make the most of the Gamepad and give us a far better experience then you would get on other consoles then ones that have been scaled back or simplified just because people want off TV play. Otherwise its just pointless having the Gamepad for a controller.

Understandable.  I personally would rather see more games that make the second screen an integral part of the experience.  

Same here.

#24 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

I disagree. I rather have games that make the most of the Gamepad and give us a far better experience then you would get on other consoles then ones that have been scaled back or simplified just because people want off TV play. Otherwise its just pointless having the Gamepad for a controller.

Same here.

I'm not against innovative use of the ganepad either. It's just that very few companies actually use it in a meaningful way. I like seeing the gamepad used in ways that enhance games, like Mass Effect 3 and Darksiders 2, where you had weapons and powers mapped to touchscreen buttons.
In short, I would rather have developers use the gamepad in small yet significant ways, because that is their comfort zone.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#25 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

I'm not against innovative use of the ganepad either. It's just that very few companies actually use it in a meaningful way. I like seeing the gamepad used in ways that enhance games, like Mass Effect 3 and Darksiders 2, where you had weapons and powers mapped to touchscreen buttons.
In short, I would rather have developers use the gamepad in small yet significant ways, because that is their comfort zone.

Yeah that's exactly what I like.  I like the simple things that make it significantly easier

#26 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

While I'm mostly cool with the Off-TV Play feature, I don't see much point using it for fighting games. Unless another Wii U GamePad was used, which I think would be a cool idea. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#27 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

From Nintendo Direct, as posted by others in another thread. Wii U version is 60 fps & DLC. http://youtu.be/cntz1GyM1Bs?t=35m11s

Edited by Sorceror12, 15 April 2013 - 02:26 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!