Photo

Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion Thread.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

It comes out Tuesday, who else is getting it? A couple of people here have it already. I'm excited for this game since I'm such a major DC nerd. Hopefully we can get a couple of people together and play the night away, haha. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

I want this game but I wanna know if the Wii U version is good. We aren't getting dlc or demos, hardly any footage, and even in the launch trailer the wii u version wasn't mentioned. Ill just get the PS3 version if the wii u one is that bad.
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

I want this game but I wanna know if the Wii U version is good. We aren't getting dlc or demos, hardly any footage, and even in the launch trailer the wii u version wasn't mentioned. Ill just get the PS3 version if the wii u one is that bad.

Aside from any DLC content, why would you think the Wii U version of this game would be bad when comparing it to PS360?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:03 AM

The Wii U version was confirmed to be running at a higher FPS.

I really don't care for DLC or seasonal passes. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Jeenaud

Jeenaud

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:Jeenaud-X
  • Fandom:
    Fire Emblem,Metroid and Zelda

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

Wii U version is confirmed to have  DLC ...   http://youtu.be/cntz1GyM1Bs?t=35m11s

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

I downloaded the demo on the 360, I liked it.

Definitely my type of fighter. I can't wait until till Tuesday, hopefully I can play with some of you guys! :)

Couple of videos to get you hyped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsguSxvoKxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GABekcNLzmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrD3CypAZuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4fw5lEJGDM

#7 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

Will be purchasing, and yes the game has DLC. 

I know i really shouldn't be buying another $60 fighter, but i want one for my wii-u, perfect chance to use my pro controller!

and the story seems intresting

#8 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Something that will piss me off about the game is that reviewers will dismiss the Wii U version, saying things like, "the higher framerate doesn't add anything to the game" and, "the quick moves list is clunky and not helpful to newer fighting game fans". IGN completely dismissed the Wii U version of Need for Speed when he said that he didn't notice the enhanced graphics and thought that the OPTIONAL Co-driver mode made the game too easy, and that the Ultimate Speed pack coning with it was unimpressive.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 15 April 2013 - 02:45 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

Something that will revel in the beautiful sunshine me off ablut the game is that reviewers will dismiss the Wii U version, saying things like, "the higher framerate doesn't add anything to the game" and, "the quick moves list is clunky and not helpful to newer fighting game fans". IGN completely dismissed the Wii U version of Need for Speed when he said that he didn't notice the enhanced graphics and thought that the OPTIONAL Co-driver mode made the game too easy, and that the Ultimate Speed pack coning with it was unimpressive.

I agree with what you said. 

#10 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Yeah I can't wait to actually own my first 2D fighting game (I mean besides Brawl and Melee...)

Hopefully I'll play some of you online one of these days ;)

#11 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Anything Mario, Yoshi, Jesus

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I am working the night watch tonight, and I am so hyped about this game I cannot do my job correctly!! First thing in the morning I'm picking this game up. Injustice is goign to be a new fighting genre for decades to come. See you guys online tomorrow morning!! My Solomon Grundy is going to spank your Batman

Yoshi_signature_by_LiftedWing.png

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

knock knock, just arrived.

521993_10151457309431588_838798315_n.jpg

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#13 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

WP_000274.jpg

Just picked mine up a little bit ago.  Oh, and this was the last copy Gamestop had for the Wii U, I had to go here because the one I normally go to was sold out.

Edited by routerbad, 16 April 2013 - 12:16 PM.

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

attachicon.gifWP_000274.jpg

Just picked mine up a little bit ago.  Oh, and this was the last copy Gamestop had for the Wii U, I had to go here because the one I normally go to was sold out.

thats good news! btw, NFSMW U, Monster Hunter, and Lego City were out of stock at Target since release in my area.

Edited by Sorceror12, 16 April 2013 - 12:19 PM.

#15 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

thats good news! btw, NFSMW U, Monster Hunter, and Lego City were out of stock at Target since release in my area.

Awesome!  I talked for a min with the employee at gamestop, she was about to set this copy aside for herself until she got the call to hold it for me.  Pretty cool.  She made some off hand comment that everyone that comes in and looks at the Wii U demo unit can't believe the graphics.  I was like "well, yeah, but they haven't seen anything yet >:)"

#16 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

Anyone has it? 

I just seen a level 32 online, lol. 

#17 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

I'll be getting it soon hopefully, I cannot wait :D

#18 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Anyone has it? 

I just seen a level 32 online, lol. 

A level 32?? What's the online ranking system like in this game? I ordered mine on amazon and unfortunately it didn't come today :(

#19 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

A level 32?? What's the online ranking system like in this game? I ordered mine on amazon and unfortunately it didn't come today :(

Apparently you get XP in story mode. 

I have a feeling Deathstroke is going to be top tier. 

:) 

#20 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

I've been hearing good things about this game, is it true this is pretty much Mortal Kombat (even made by the same people) just with Superheros and Villains?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!