Photo

Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion Thread.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

Anybody got it today?

Online so far is solid, except for a few spammers.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#22 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Anybody got it today?

Online so far is solid, except for a few spammers.

I haven't tried the online yet, is it possible to create party games with MiiVerse friends?

#23 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

I haven't tried the online yet, is it possible to create party games with MiiVerse friends?

Unfortunately...No......It only takes you to quickmatch instantly. Talk about a low blow, this isn't even Nintendo's fault, its NeatherRealm studios.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#24 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

Unfortunately...No......It only takes you to quickmatch instantly. Talk about a low blow, this isn't even Nintendo's fault, its NeatherRealm studios.

Doesn't make any sense that they would omit that when the framework is there to make it work, and it does with other games already.  A low blow for sure, there used to be an excuse for that on Nintendo consoles, but not now.

#25 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Doesn't make any sense that they would omit that when the framework is there to make it work, and it does with other games already.  A low blow for sure, there used to be an excuse for that on Nintendo consoles, but not now.

I swear there is no excuse, its incomplete for sure and the game was announced to be for Wii U like last year in August, wasn't a last minute thing or anything. NeatherRealms has some explaining to do and patch this feature as fast as possible until fans change their mind. Thank god we have trusted companies like Ubisoft not abandoning Nintendo.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#26 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

I swear there is no excuse, its incomplete for sure and the game was announced to be for Wii U like last year in August, wasn't a last minute thing or anything. NeatherRealms has some explaining to do and patch this feature as fast as possible until fans change their mind. Thank god we have trusted companies like Ubisoft not abandoning Nintendo.

I'll probably keep it, but seriously they need to patch that in, its a little ridiculous.

#27 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Game looks fun but the demo felt so weird to me. I guess I need to get used to the format 

Posted Image

#28 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

I'll probably keep it, but seriously they need to patch that in, its a little ridiculous.

I understand that it sucks, that is kinda dumb, but why would you get rid of the game? Can't they just patch it?

#29 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

I understand that it sucks, that is kinda dumb, but why would you get rid of the game? Can't they just patch it?

but but I just said I plan on keeping it regardless.

#30 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

but but I just said I plan on keeping it regardless.

haha well it was a 'probably', maybe i just read it too literally. Is that something they could really fix in a patch though? How much can a patch actually, physically change a game? Can they literally just change anything? I don't really know how that works

#31 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

haha well it was a 'probably', maybe i just read it too literally. Is that something they could really fix in a patch though? How much can a patch actually, physically change a game? Can they literally just change anything? I don't really know how that works

They can patch it in no doubt, though I doubt they will.  Doesn't seem like they put much effort into the Wii U version.  Patching can add pretty much anything into the game, including updated code sections that were buggy

#32 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

They can patch it in no doubt, though I doubt they will.  Doesn't seem like they put much effort into the Wii U version.  Patching can add pretty much anything into the game, including updated code sections that were buggy

Yeah I do feel like it was just a port. Apparently it runs at a higher frame rate, but I haven't been able to find an accurate source confirming any console framerates.

And ok thats cool! But i would be surprised if they patched it too. On any console really, especially the Wii U. Unless somehow the game gets a big enough install base and they are vocal about the games issues

I'll still end up getting the game this weekend, but that it really stupid how you can't do anything besides quick match

http://nintendoevery...tched-on-wii-u/

Hey I just found this, it doesn't exactly say what they are patching, but it basically confirms that they are doing something right?

Edited by ameritt, 18 April 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#33 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Batgirl confirmed as the second DLC character. 

https://twitter.com/...477154842333184

Also the Lobo trailer.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#34 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Batgirl confirmed as the second DLC character. 

https://twitter.com/...477154842333184

Also the Lobo trailer.

Will we be getting them?

#35 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

Eventually.

#36 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

I hope so, but where were you able to confirm it?

#37 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

This game is REALLY fun, even without the online.

And that's mainly because I'm sure I would get demolished online by any competent player. I just mash buttons and hope for the best. Only my 2nd fighting game ever.

#38 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

I like this game but I can't get used to the away-toward/toward-away commands. I think they are overused in this game. The problem is that it's far to easy to accidentally slap a diagonal in between and screwing it up.

Id rather have shoryuken inputs than those. Still a fun game. Green Arrow all the way.

Edited by Auzzie Auzzie Auzzie, 05 May 2013 - 10:49 PM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#39 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

Looks like we are getting DLC! This summer guys!

http://www.ign.com/a...iving-in-summer

Edited by ameritt, 08 May 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#40 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Looks like we are getting DLC! This summer guys!

http://www.ign.com/a...iving-in-summer

Glad to have confirmation again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!