43 replies to this topic

#21 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yay, I hope Monday is correct! ^^

Can't wait. :L

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#22 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Monday for sure.

794144.png?13383682

#23 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Postponed till early June 

#24 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

The more interesting question will be how many years will it take to download the update and how many consoles will get bricked?

No consoles will get bricked, the update will probably be small, and we don't like people trolling on here.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#25 Pong

Pong

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

I wonder if it will come out late tonight or early Sunday morning?

#26 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

Postponed till early June 

Proof?

Signature_DK.png

#27 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

Proof?

It's a joke.

#28 libejo

libejo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

Since they said the VC would be out the day after the update & they are advertising the VC for Tuesday, it will be Monday! Looking forward to this. 

#29 ancient11

ancient11

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

No consoles will get bricked, the update will probably be small, and we don't like people trolling on here.

I have a question?

I don't know this person but have to ask how this is a troll???????? 

In fact it is a perfectly legitimate question. You will find no bigger fan of the Wii than me but I have seen updates make bricks out of a previously good working item
In the short time that I have been here I have seen several instances where people have been very, very quick to holler "Troll" without taking into account all of the facts. Gentlemen and ladies the Wii does not need defending, it has its own niche and it does it better than any other console.

I can understand you wanting to stand up for the console you believe in but come on the least little thing.

I apologize if I have made someone mad and you may kick me off the forums but that will be all right because I certainly will not have to be questioning my ethics or character.

#30 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

The more interesting question will be how many years will it take to download the update and how many consoles will get bricked?

No just no. An update probably only take less than 20 minutes and will only brick if you do something like unplug it. You should be just fine so stop assuming.

Signature_DK.png

#31 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

I have a question?

In fact it is a perfectly legitimate question. You will find no bigger fan of the Wii than me but I have seen updates make bricks out of a previously good working item
In the short time that I have been here I have seen several instances where people have been very, very quick to holler "Troll" without taking into account all of the facts. Gentlemen and ladies the Wii does not need defending, it has its own niche and it does it better than any other console.

To which I reply...

xD But seriously, I agree that, for some people, the update took longer than they would expect from a 21st century piece of machinery. I'm not one of those people, so I tend to stand up to any sort of sarcastic/troll remarks about it. :P

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#32 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

Proof?

I can't believe you would take that seriously.

#33 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

I was pretty sure it was a joke. It's just hard telling sometimes with some of the people here.

Signature_DK.png

#34 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

I couldnt help but chuckle.  It's surprising some of the things that are intended to be sarcastic but are taken at face value.

#35 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Welp the day is almost over and no update. Anyway, apparently Nintendo will reveal the VC launch titles, although for the most part we already know what they are.

http://nintendoevery...ineup-tomorrow/

#36 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

I have a question?

I can understand you wanting to stand up for the console you believe in but come on the least little thing.

I apologize if I have made someone mad and you may kick me off the forums but that will be all right because I certainly will not have to be questioning my ethics or character.

If he (or she) had just worded it differently, say, "is there a possibility of the consoles getting bricked?" instead of what he did say then he may have come across as less of a troll. If he was legitimately asking the question and just happened to word it badly then I am sorry for misunderstanding his intentions.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#37 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Pfft

Just booted my Wii U up with a little anticipation of the update, after all its Thursday, and still Nothing, no sign.

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#38 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:18 AM

I had been googling around and found something that mentioned today Thursday being the day of release for it. The update that is. So hopefully. Other thing I'd like to mention is these are either release at 7a.m. PST or 7p.m. PST

At least with the 3ds and last Wii u update

#39 emmonsh

emmonsh

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

Number of servers means little when the Wii U struggles to do over 800K/s when downloading to the internal memory.  If the filesize is large its going to take a while and the longer it takes the higher the chance of a bricked console due to impatient people.

thats what you get for living in a  3rd world country.  i get almost 7mbs dl on the wii u. either move to a better country or get your mom to set up your internet settings right.

#40 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

thats what you get for living in a  3rd world country.  i get almost 7mbs dl on the wii u. either move to a better country or get your mom to set up your internet settings right.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Funny.

FmEkJ2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!