• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

I'll look into that. I recall seeing him welcoming new people earlier. Really, though, Brian's right. This isn't the thread for it.

OK. Thanks. It's been hard for me to say that since he's my friend...
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#22 David

David

Yoshi

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

POPULAR

I just thought I'd clarify something further in that I will be more active in the future, but like it's already been said, the best thing I can do for this community is promote it. That's what I do best and while I haven't done a whole heap of that so far, there are some big plans I have for the next year as the Wii U comes closer to launch. :)

I'm an administrator on these forums, along with the owner of Nintendo 3DS Blog, 3DS Forums and Wii U Blog.

#23 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:02 PM

I just thought I'd clarify something further in that I will be more active in the future, but like it's already been said, the best thing I can do for this community is promote it. That's what I do best and while I haven't done a whole heap of that so far, there are some big plans I have for the next year as the Wii U comes closer to launch. :)

David! You're actually online! this is the first time I've ever seen you post something on here.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!