Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Wii U Daily

There’s been a lot of speculation about what’s going to come from Nintendo during this year’s E3 presentation, since the company bowed out of the traditional conference. Over on the IGN forums, a user by the name of 100 Year Old Gamer has been sharing some minor predictions with users who ask questions. The user claims to work for Nintendo in some capacity, though that can’t be verified. The important thing to note here is that in the past, his predictions have been more or less true.

So what’s some of the most interesting information revealed?

• Nintendo will air three to five Nintendo Directs before and around E3, starting on May 30
  • 3D Mario will be “huge, bigger than any Mario game to date” and looks “unlike anything you’ve ever seen”
  • Retro’s new game will be first person, futuristic, and something everyone wants them to do
  • When asked if “a certain Super Saiyan” would join Smash Bros (since Namco is involved), he said it “hasn’t been decided yet, but there is a chance”

If any of this turns out to be true, Nintendo will certainly blow minds at E3 even without a graphical demo :P

Edited by Jade Sceptile, 13 May 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

Assuming the 3rd party rule from Brawl still holds, Goku will not be in because he did not originate from a video game and it should stay that way. 

EDIT: I just read the OP and saw the source came from IGN forums. Yeah, I don't those as serious credibility.

Edited by magiciandude, 13 May 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Please, no Namco is Super Smash Bros.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#4 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:00 AM.

#5 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

This guy has been right in the past.

...and he also said in this thread that GCN virtual console games (like Super Mario Sunshine!) will be shown at E3!!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

I can't believe you guys are so afraid of change. I would love to see Goku in as a third party character, it would be interesting to see the direction they take.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

He also said:

One more thing! 3-5 Nintendo games and 10-20 third-party games will be revealed in between now and E3 for the Wii U!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

Zinix, on 13 May 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:I can't believe you guys are so afraid of change. I would love to see Goku in as a third party character, it would be interesting to see the direction they take.

Absolutely not.

Why? Because someday somehwhere peach will beat the snot out of goku, and the universe will implode.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

I can't wait to set Goku in training mode as the comp and kill him multiple times with Jigglypuff.

WHO'S GOD NOW!??!?

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

3Dude, on 13 May 2013 - 8:51 PM, said:Zinix, on 13 May 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:I can't believe you guys are so afraid of change. I would love to see Goku in as a third party character, it would be interesting to see the direction they take.

Absolutely not.

Why? Because someday somehwhere peach will beat the snot out of goku, and the universe will implode.
After playing Injustice, I find it hard to believe that Harley can beat Superman

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

Jump Ultimate Stars has anime characters and it plays like Super Smash Bros., so adding them in SSB4 would be pointless imo. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#12 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:00 AM.

#13 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

Don't care honestly, I mean. It is a Nintendo game, I don't mind 3rd party, However, don't over do it I say.

2lvmghw.png

#14 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

3Dude, on 13 May 2013 - 8:51 PM, said:Zinix, on 13 May 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:I can't believe you guys are so afraid of change. I would love to see Goku in as a third party character, it would be interesting to see the direction they take.

Absolutely not.

After playing Injustice, I find it hard to believe that Harley can beat Superman

But the kryptonian nanotechnology...

That just happened to appear out of nowhere... And could have easily fallen into the wrong hands... And is way too convenient to explain a mortal not exploding into a bloody pile of goo at the mere flick of Superman or Doomsday's finger...

So anyways...

If goku is in there, then they have to include superman, hulk, and PAC man to settle some scores...

Edited by Socalmuscle, 13 May 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#15 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'll only believe it till I see it.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#16 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

I'll only believe it till I see it.

So you believe it now, and will stop believing it when you see it?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

#17 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

• Nintendo to be bought out by EA

Oh man I hope this is true!!!! :D

#18 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to see the new mario!

#19 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

I wouldn't overhype myself, rumors, A LOT of rumors come out during this time, so don't get overexcited. 

#20 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

• Nintendo will air three to five Nintendo Directs before and around E3, starting on May 30
  • 3D Mario will be “huge, bigger than any Mario game to date” and looks “unlike anything you’ve ever seen”
  • Retro’s new game will be first person, futuristic, and something everyone wants them to do
  • When asked if “a certain Super Saiyan” would join Smash Bros (since Namco is involved), he said it “hasn’t been decided yet, but there is a chance”

The three to five Nintendo Directs sound nice, and "May 30th" just makes it better.

I love the 3D mario quote "Huge, Bigger, than any mario game to date". It would be so nice to see nintendo finally take full advantage of the system.

Retro's new game, first person star fox or metroid prime 4?

Goku in smash 4, sorry but really, no thanks.

794144.png?13383682

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!