Photo

The petition about Nintendo exclusive Sonic games.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 My Body is Ready

My Body is Ready

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ready Bodies

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

I dont know if there is a post on this. But there is a petition with over 100 signs about getting the Nintendo exclusive Sonic games off the Wii U. 

https://www.change.o...-nintendo#share

This is madness. This is terrible. 

*Warning to admins, this isnt advertising, im just throwing this in*

I dont want this to happen so I made a petition against this petition.

Please sign it, to get those sonic fanboys upset as hell. Flip em off. 

https://www.change.o...ide-partnership

1017467_139128322956272_1698619176_n.jpg

#2 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

POPULAR

Petitions are worthless. Nothing is going to stop this from happening.

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

I don't really want involved in this war, but let's just say, I'm happy with the exclusivity.

Edited by Amnesia, 17 May 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#4 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Petitions are worthless. Nothing is going to stop this from happening.

We should start a petition to increase petitions value.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#5 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

We should start a petition to increase petitions value.

I'll start a petition against it!

/sarcasm

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

ITT: Petitionception.

We've got to go derper.

Leave them make their petitions, I'll probably buy both bayonetta and sonic worlds if they're not terrible.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

These petitions are useless most of the time, they won't listen no matter how many people sign it.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#8 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

It'd be all well and good but... these people don't seem to be petitioning for sonic to be on more platforms, they seem to be doing it to get sonic from the Wii U.
Seriously, they're all "i hate the wii u, it stinks!" sorta people. *sigh*

FmEkJ2.gif

#9 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

Wow just wow, Bayonetta was understandable but i had no idea the Wii U having 3 exclusive Sonic games would cause such a uproar in Sega's fanbase (especially when the Wii got 6 exclusives), Just imagine the sh!tstorm if Nintendo were to announce they were buying Sega.

#10 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Join us to convince SEGA to give us Sonic Games in all plataforms in the future

LOL, these people don't seem to realize that Sonic games have performed better quality and sales wise than the other platforms (the only exception being Sonic Generations). I heard that Sonic Colors for the Wii alone outsold Sonic Generations and Sonic & Sega All Star Racing Transformed sold best on the Wii U. Besides, Sonic appearing in Nintendo system exclusively is nothing new so why all the rage? 

Also

Sonic fans who are not interested in have WiiU will miss at least 3 games!. 

Well of course Sonic fans who don't have a Wii U will miss one of them. Do you think Nintendo will them to put the Winter Games on the other systems? 

Edited by magiciandude, 17 May 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#11 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

To:
Sega

STOP Exclusive Partnership with Nintendo

Sonic fans who are not interested in have WiiU will miss at least 3 games!.
We respect your decision but we want you to please give us in the future Sonic Games for all plataforms!

Sincerely,
[Your name]

Are you serious? Do you expect a company to take you seriously when you make such obvious grammar mistakes? I don't usually get on to people for this stuff since most stuff on the internet is just regular conversation, but if you're sending a proposal to a business you have to fix your crap. "Sonic fans who are not interested in 'have' Wii U?" A period after an exclamation point? Really? Really? You couldn't have done better? This e-mail is 3 sentences long and every one is messed up. 

The grammar isn't even the only problem. What's up with saying "We respect your decision?" If you respect their decision you have to give them reasons that their decision is logical and come up with reasons you disagree otherwise you're just blatantly adding useless words to sound friendly.  If you want people to listen to your ideas you at least have to make it sound smart.

I don't even know anything about business but 3 sentences? Really? Do you expect 3 sentences to convince people that have been sitting in multiple meetings discussing this? People that have probably already signed some legal agreement? Really? Also do they even have a goal? Did they plan exactly how many signatures they thought they'd need in order to make a difference? Do they have a plan to get that many signatures? Here's one of the reasons these petitions don't work. People have no idea what they're doing.

These petitions are useless most of the time, they won't listen no matter how many people sign it.

Bull crap. They'd listen if they got enough signatures people just don't understand what a lot of signatures are. 100,000 is not a lot. 1,000,000 is a lot. Now these guys? They're getting like 2 signatures an hour. That's not exactly a large movement.

Edited by Symbol, 17 May 2013 - 07:15 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#12 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

POPULAR

Just ask Ubisoft if petitions work to keep exclusives exclusive 

:P

troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cy

#13 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 02:56 AM.

#14 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Why are you posting this on a Wii U forum? There are going to be loads of irrational Nintendo fanboy's raging at this petition.

I mean I honestly think it's a pretty stupid petition in the first place, not even talking about the terrible grammar of it or anything. First of all, they already made a deal with Sega. An online petition with 112 supporters isn't going to overshadow a professional business deal made between two giant companies. Second, people get mad that Sonic is now exclusive to the Wii U? Sorry that it just got an exclusive 3rd party title like everyone's been complaining Nintendo doesn't have. You don't want to buy a Wii U, but you really want Sonic Lost Worlds? OH NO I'M SORRY. Life's rough isn't it?

#15 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

Why are you posting this on a Wii U forum? There are going to be loads of irrational Nintendo fanboy's raging at this petition.

I mean I honestly think it's a pretty stupid petition in the first place, not even talking about the terrible grammar of it or anything. First of all, they already made a deal with Sega. An online petition with 112 supporters isn't going to overshadow a professional business deal made between two giant companies. Second, people get mad that Sonic is now exclusive to the Wii U? Sorry that it just got an exclusive 3rd party title like everyone's been complaining Nintendo doesn't have. You don't want to buy a Wii U, but you really want Sonic Lost Worlds? OH NO I'M SORRY. Life's rough isn't it?

Yeah it's pretty stupid. One of the things that I forgot to mention is that the Wii already had several console exclusives so this shouldn't be surprising, but I was really more concerned with how stupid the petition was as a petition instead of what the petition was about.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#16 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

df5e6615a6ac8b438fa410777aa1fc58_lg.gif

?

painting.png

Credit for image: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAABzUKlU0ezVCw

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#17 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

POPULAR

Remember that one time where 200 people were capable of swaying a giant company's opinion?

Haha, neither did I.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#18 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

I find it so stupid that people are complaining that "I don't want to buy a Wii U! I want Sonic on PS3/360!" when the entire purpose of this, is to make people buy a Wii U. PS3 and 360 gamers have gotten a good amount of Sonic games for their consoles. But let three Sonic games onto Wii U, and the fanbase goes into an uproar. Not to mention, I never saw petitions to get Sonic Colors on PS3/360. Some of these people are probably Wii U haters that are trying to make it fail, because they're mindless fanboys.

Edited by Firejonie, 17 May 2013 - 08:40 PM.

#19 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

omg i am starting a petition we need to get the wii u version of sonic all star racing off the wii u cuz gamers wanna play the wii u version on have all plataforms.

#20 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

Wow just wow, Bayonetta was understandable but i had no idea the Wii U having 3 exclusive Sonic games would cause such a uproar in Sega's fanbase (especially when the Wii got 6 exclusives), Just imagine the sh!tstorm if Nintendo were to announce they were buying Sega.

It would be great but idk if Sega would want that lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!