Photo

Nintendo Direct June E3 Schedule leaked?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Why would they not have bayonetta 2 and X in the main nintendo direct? The one the majority of people would be watching.

This is clearly fake and if it's not it's clearly awful.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#22 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Why would they not have bayonetta 2 and X in the main nintendo direct? The one the majority of people would be watching.

This is clearly fake and if it's not it's clearly awful.

1. e3 is not Nintendo direct. 2.those games have not been in development a very long time, a lot of people will watch the direct before e3 the line up is outstanding being able to have as many games as they do with the 3rd party on the side don't forget there are 2 or 3 directs as well as the e3 event this could be one of Nintendo's greatest e3's ever. 

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#23 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

1. e3 is not Nintendo direct. 2.those games have not been in development a very long time, a lot of people will watch the direct before e3 the line up is outstanding being able to have as many games as they do with the 3rd party on the side don't forget there are 2 or 3 directs as well as the e3 event this could be one of Nintendo's greatest e3's ever. 

Kamiya has already confirmed Bayonetta  2 for next week's direct, he tweeted it. And the producer/director of X's wife said it will be in the Direct too. Put two and two together, this is fake. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#24 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

Kamiya has already confirmed Bayonetta  2 for next week's direct, he tweeted it. And the producer/director of X's wife said it will be in the Direct too. Put two and two together, this is fake. 

Agreed. 

Also a 5 min focus on super luigi u would be absurd. We already know pretty much everything that's needed to know.

Edited by AdmiralClassy, 02 June 2013 - 10:30 AM.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#25 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

I hope they announce some new 3rd party games.

#26 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

You may not want to take Kamiya's tweets seriously. He's known for trolling on Twitter and claimed several times that Bayonetta 2 would be shown in week x when it never happened. But I do agree that Bayonetta 2 will most likely be shown in E3. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#27 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

I dont see how this "seems fake". I think it sounds very real. True that Bayonetta and X aren't on there though and 5 minutes on Super Luigi sounds ridiculous.

Edited by Colinx, 02 June 2013 - 11:04 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#28 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

This is fake. I could have made this list. Everything on this list has already been talked about by Nintendo, which would mean no surprises. That's not what Nintendo does. Plus, all the  points above are quite valid. I would be really disappointed if it WASN'T fake, as there is nothing I didn't already know was going to be there

#29 LK9T9

LK9T9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • NNID:Prof3ssorMGW
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

Only 4:17 for SSB4 but over 10 mins for Pikmin 3? It better be fake.

1187263_o.gif

Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Page: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

#30 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

No new announcements, no Monolith Soft, no Bayonetta 2, no Yoshi's Epic Yarn

#31 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

Sure, just putting "Retro Studios" and "new SSB" is TOTALLY LEGIT GUYS. This is faker than Santa.
No sig.

#32 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Why from Youtube? And why do they say upcoming games? They should know what they are. Something is telling me it still may be real.

Sure, just putting "Retro Studios" and "new SSB" is TOTALLY LEGIT GUYS. This is faker than Santa.

That was my question. 

Signature_DK.png

#33 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Divided on this. Seems pretty dang legit, but at the same time not. Outside of SSB and Retro Studios, this sucks. Nintendo can't put this up without talking about their other NDs.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#34 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

Agreed. 

Also a 5 min focus on super luigi u would be absurd. We already know pretty much everything that's needed to know.

I would hope they don't waste any time on NSLU, but unfortunately, I get the feeling they'll put it in there, and it may even last that long. =/

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#35 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

It seems legit but at the same time doesnt why would watch dogs and ac4 not be included with 3rd party support

#36 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

It seems legit but at the same time doesnt why would watch dogs and ac4 not be included with 3rd party support

Exactly.

It's just someone trying to spread rumors. 

#37 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Faker than Santa.... What are you trying to say??!!???!?

But yeah, this list is fun, but likely fake.

#38 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

Update on http://www.nintendol...nintendo_direct

Turns out Kamiya may have just been toying with us...as usual

image.jpg

EDIT: so wow, I put up my moms furniture selection from walmart, lmao I edited it with the ACTUAL link

Edited by Ultra, 02 June 2013 - 07:15 PM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#39 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Update on http://www.walmart.c...Stools/21118872

Turns out Kamiya may have just been toying with us...as usual

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Not a bad set, and it's a 5 piecer. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#40 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Not a bad set, and it's a 5 piecer.

Lol wut?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!