• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

Not in the slightest and I'm not the only person who detests these sort of threads.

Zinix doesn't always just post a link and nothing else, but when one person does it another will think it is acceptable and soon the forum is full of these annoying threads (and it's already getting that way).

I think you are and as far as I can see from these and other forums you are the only one who feels this way and there is no need for it.

#42 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

I think you are and as far as I can see from these and other forums you are the only one who feels this way and there is no need for it.

You are wrong.

http://thewiiu.com/t...newslink-posts/

#43 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

You are wrong.

http://thewiiu.com/t...newslink-posts/

Regardless its still petty and trivial. Besides the few people in that thread hardly represent the majority. I suggest you use your energy to post more constructively rather then complain about little irrelevant things like this.

#44 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Regardless its still petty and trivial. Besides the few people in that thread hardly represent the majority. I suggest you use your energy to post more constructively rather then complain about little irrelevant things like this.

I never said "majority" I said I wasn't the only one who felt this way. Maybe you think it's irrelevant but that is up to you. Just because you feel that way doesn't mean everyone should feel the same.

Besides, if we are talking constructive posting you posted here just to say i was being petty. At least I made some on-topic points before everyone started overreacting to my criticism.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!