• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 KarlMarx1818

KarlMarx1818

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

I'm feeling pretty relieved having watched the launches of the PS4 and Xboxone as despite all the fear's they don't appear to be massive power leap forwards. I'm guessing that E3 will be all about Game announcement as we've pretty much covered the hardware, with the expect of what the PS4 box looks like (a glossy brick?).

I'm hoping Nintendo layout 12 months of conformed dates of triple A titles to dispel any notions that the Wii U has no games. Put all the cards on the table to make sure people know that all their favourites will be coming and when they can expect them, SSB, Zelda, Mario 3D, Wii U fit, Mario Kart, Zelda WWHD, Sonic Lost Word, Yarn Yoshi, Bayonetta 2, + all the already confirmed titles like G&W, Pikmin 3 and W101 and then the unveiling of untitled Retro Studios Project.

Basically title after title until we can take no more. oh and then a price cut. 

#2 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Jdksjdmekskwmdmdmekd.cldnspskddmclxlskdkckdkckfpdkskcjfkwosjdjdowojxkckdkskckckdkdkckckxosospslxkkdososlskcmckdodpslskxkclclcpsksnsmsozkxkdmdkdkdkkdkdosowososoxksososisisiddkdkckkckewpwlw

Translation: I'm pumped right now!!!
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#3 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

I don't understand the whole "price cut" thing. I don't think the Wii U is that expensive. It sure as hell isn't five hundred ninety nine US dollars, so the price imo isn't really all that bank breaking.

I'm sure with the direct we'll get a "window of time" release date for most upcoming Wii U games. I don't expect specific dates until we get closer to the "window" time frame.

#4 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

Errrrr. So many games... So little money...

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

I don't understand the whole "price cut" thing. I don't think the Wii U is that expensive. It sure as hell isn't five hundred ninety nine US dollars, so the price imo isn't really all that bank breaking.

I'm sure with the direct we'll get a "window of time" release date for most upcoming Wii U games. I don't expect specific dates until we get closer to the "window" time frame.

Although a price drop wouldn't be mandatory it for sure would help out. As for dates I also agree but you never know.

Signature_DK.png

#6 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Although a price drop wouldn't be mandatory it for sure would help out. As for dates I also agree but you never know.

Who would it help? Not Nintendo, that's for sure... And if you plan on buying a console, you certainly have the money to get the Wii U, so not having enough money is not an argument. I think the price should stay steady for now. It's not even a year old.

Posted Image

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

They made an E3 section in the forums.

#8 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

Who would it help? Not Nintendo, that's for sure... And if you plan on buying a console, you certainly have the money to get the Wii U, so not having enough money is not an argument. I think the price should stay steady for now. It's not even a year old.

Believe it or not there are some dunce people out their that would buy a Wii U but think $350 is too much for a system

I'm feeling pretty relieved having watched the launches of the PS4 and Xboxone as despite all the fear's they don't appear to be massive power leap forwards. I'm guessing that E3 will be all about Game announcement as we've pretty much covered the hardware, with the expect of what the PS4 box looks like (a glossy brick?).

I'm hoping Nintendo layout 12 months of conformed dates of triple A titles to dispel any notions that the Wii U has no games. Put all the cards on the table to make sure people know that all their favourites will be coming and when they can expect them, SSB, Zelda, Mario 3D, Wii U fit, Mario Kart, Zelda WWHD, Sonic Lost Word, Yarn Yoshi, Bayonetta 2, + all the already confirmed titles like G&W, Pikmin 3 and W101 and then the unveiling of untitled Retro Studios Project.

Basically title after title until we can take no more. oh and then a price cut. 

So you believe there is no games then you list them off???

Signature_DK.png

#9 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

I want more memes and GIF worthy moments.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#10 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

The price drop will be dependent on the prices of the PS4 and Xbone. If they are $400 and under, you will see a price drop. Something tells me that this is why the 11th is the date of the conference (among avoiding getting drowned out in new console coverage for the day). If they are subsidized, I would expect the Wii U to remain where it is.

The place where the Wii U has had the most damage is in brand recognition followed by portability concerns. Nintendo needs to reassure consumers that this is not a new Wii-meaning that they will get last gen ports with touch screen functionality. Nobody wants to invest in a console this early in the generation for exclusives outside of those that will do so already.

I am sorry if this is off subject, but these are the 2 obvious things that leap out at me.   

#11 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

I'm expecting lots of journalists acting like pr for the companies their supposed to be covering objectively. So not much ^^

#12 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:50 AM

Believe it or not there are some dunce people out their that would buy a Wii U but think $350 is too much for a system

well these guys can't get any console below that price...
Posted Image

#13 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

They need moar 3rd party
No sig.

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

E3 is going on right now and Sony are all guns blazing, this is amazing......

#15 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

E3 is going on right now and Sony are all guns blazing, this is amazing......

Agreed, they took quite a few direct shots right at Micro$oft with the "no restrictions on used games" "no online check in's" and the "399.00"

Will be anxiously awaiting my PS4 :)

#16 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

well these guys can't get any console below that price...

You can get a rehashed Xbox 360 for $200 and a Wii Mini for $100

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#17 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

You can get a rehashed Xbox 360 for $200 and a Wii Mini for $100

They're last gen, so those who'd buy a Wii at the end of its lifespan would buy a Wii U in 7 or 8 years. My argument still stands.
Posted Image

#18 KarlMarx1818

KarlMarx1818

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

So you believe there is no games then you list them off???

I didn't say I believe there are no games, just that there is a notion that there aren't any games for the Wii U

I'm very pleased with the amount of big titles announced. Once the advertising is rolled out the Wii U could be right back in the game. 

#19 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

I didn't say I believe there are no games, just that there is a notion that there aren't any games for the Wii U

I'm very pleased with the amount of big titles announced. Once the advertising is rolled out the Wii U could be right back in the game. 

The way you worded it sounded ambiguous.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!