#21 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

I'm so hyped up right now. I just hope it's coming to North America.
Posted Image

#22 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

How much RAM is this game eating up? There are a few on here who say Wii U lacks enough RAM to compete down the road now...

But yes, IT LOOKS STUNNING.

And those people said Wii U can't produce graphics that we saw today. But I don't know if anyone here can know how much ram is being used. Maybe I'm wrong?

Edited by MorbidGod, 11 June 2013 - 01:08 PM.

Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

How much RAM is this game eating up? There are a few on here who say Wii U lacks enough RAM to compete down the road now...

But yes, IT LOOKS STUNNING.

er, 1GB?

I would imagine they are using everything they can to pull this off. I mean something like this? If what iwata said is true, nothing like this has ever been done before. The closest thing i can think of is minecraft.... But thats really nothing like this.

A huge open world, thats completely seamless? That looks like this? Never a loading screen, or even a fade no matter where you go?

The sensation of freedom and exploration this game is going to have is going to be something else.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

I would say graphics are on oar with PS4, until I see the game up close and personal, I won't say better.

I believe this will sell units in Japan. America? Hopefully it will be released in America!

I never saw that one on the eshop. :'(

Honestly, there is nothing on PS4 that looks this good. And definitely nothing on Xbox, though Ryse is obviously trying very hard.

Killzone is probably the best graphical game they have.

This is better.

that may not be the case as development matures for each, but wow. Right now, it is simply insane.

If there was a game people were looking for to show how powerful the Wii U is, this is it. The Alpha trailer did it so much injustice. Nintendo teased with the launch window games.  The next gen is nearly here and it's happening on Wii U.

Heck, eve Mario has crazy, super high poly graphics. Very polished.

Now where's desert punk, who thought the Wii U could'nt even do Skyrim... LOL

#25 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

Honestly, there is nothing on PS4 that looks this good. And definitely nothing on Xbox, though Ryse is obviously trying very hard.

Killzone is probably the best graphical game they have.

This is better.

that may not be the case as development matures for each, but wow. Right now, it is simply insane.

If there was a game people were looking for to show how powerful the Wii U is, this is it. The Alpha trailer did it so much injustice. Nintendo teased with the launch window games. The next gen is nearly here and it's happening on Wii U.

Heck, eve Mario has crazy, super high poly graphics. Very polished.

Now where's desert punk, who thought the Wii U could'nt even do Skyrim... LOL

Lol, I know right? He's here somewhere, and said X looked impressive.

#26 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

i reckon thats using about 97.5% of the wii u power
it cant get much better than that. does anyone know if it will be 1080 or 720 im guessing 720 at 30 fps

#27 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

i reckon thats using about 97.5% of the wii u power
it cant get much better than that. does anyone know if it will be 1080 or 720 im guessing 720 at 30 fps

The console hasnt even been out a year yet and its monolithsofts first stab at the hardware.

Yes, it will get better than this. Thinking anything else is, not good.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#28 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

The console hasnt even been out a year yet and its monolithsofts first stab at the hardware.

Exactly my thoughts too, and to see how this game progressed from the alpha we saw in January.

Amazing this game on the Wii U.... and how tiny, quiet, and efficient the Wii U is.. you can fit 3 Wii U's in the PS4 and 6 in the Xbone.

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 June 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#29 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

I gotta say I'm impressed. I didn't really get in to Xenoblade Chronicles, but this one had me at "hello."
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#30 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

really wish i could get some good native res screens of this game. I got some great ones of bayo2, but there aint didly for e3 x yet.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#31 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

you guys are stretching it buy saying this was the most graphicly impressive game, it looks beautiful yes but a couple of games on the ps4 look more refined imo. In terms of using the wii u's power im going to say this game is kind of like the gamecube first metroid prime, pretty much pushing the system too it's limit.

#32 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:40 AM

you guys are stretching it buy saying this was the most graphicly impressive game, it looks beautiful yes but a couple of games on the ps4 look more refined imo. In terms of using the wii u's power im going to say this game is kind of like the gamecube first metroid prime, pretty much pushing the system too it's limit.

The ps4 is more powerful.

Though, there is no completely seamless open world game on ps4 yet. I would love to see how ps4 handles that overhead.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#33 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

I think it is the most graphically impressive game (X) considering the flack Wii U got about its CPU, RAM, etc. Look at how tiny Wii U is compared to the other two big boys (literally big boys).

Wii U is surprisingly powerful and efficient for it's size.

HjoiTCy.jpg

Edited by Sorceror12, 13 June 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#34 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

really want a ps4, but the design is sooooo ugly. Reminds me of the fat ps2

#35 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

I gotta say I'm impressed. I didn't really get in to Xenoblade Chronicles, but this one had me at "hello."

I played some kind of Xeno... game (can't remember its actual title) on the original Playstation and I liked it up until I got stuck. See, there was this town where there was going to be a tournament, and my characters needed to enter it. I tried every gosh darn thing I was able to try in order to enter this darn tournament, but somehow my characters weren't allowed, but I needed to enter it in order to progress. So I eventually gave up and sold the game to a friend. Worst piece of crap game ever, but it was good up until that one point.

If this game is part of that series I hope there are no got-dang tournaments that I'm mysteriously blocked from entering, even though I need to participate to progress in the game. I'd be so freakin' mad.

Edited by Phanto, 13 June 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#36 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

I played some kind of Xeno... game (can't remember its actual title) on the original Playstation and I liked it up until I got stuck. See, there was this town where there was going to be a tournament, and my characters needed to enter it. I tried every gosh darn thing I was able to try in order to enter this darn tournament, but somehow my characters weren't allowed, but I needed to enter it in order to progress. So I eventually gave up and sold the game to a friend. Worst piece of crap game ever, but it was good up until that one point.

If this game is part of that series I hope there are no got-dang tournaments that I'm mysteriously blocked from entering, even though I need to participate to progress in the game. I'd be so freakin' mad.

There we have it. As long as there's no tournament quest, Phanto and i will buy this game. Lol.

Edited by Falconberg, 13 June 2013 - 08:03 AM.

-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#37 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

Exactly. Of course, some will not believe us until they see it :/

really want a ps4, but the design is sooooo ugly. Reminds me of the fat ps2

What? PS4 is beautiful! But I do think it looks like a PS2, which is okay for me.

#38 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

ps4 looks like a sandwitch to me...

And I find it strangely attractive because of that.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#39 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

I was speechless.

I cannot wait for more details on this game!

#40 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

The PS4 is pretty small considering it's more powerful than the XBone.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!