Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

MNN

Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment president Martin Tremblay says that the company is a believer in Wii U. Tremblay admitted that the console has had a slow start, but he believes that the software shown at this year’s E3 should help sales pick up as we approach the holiday season. Tremblay said that he hopes sales of the platform increase and that the success of the platform is vital for the industry.

“We’re a believer on the Wii U. Honestly, we hope everybody’s going to work out. It’s just good for the industry.”
“I think the console has been off to a slow start, but I think they’re going to fix the problem. I don’t think it’s a problem, but it’s more about the content. And I think they showed tons of new content [at E3] that will re-energize the platform.”

Until we get a confirmation for the Deadstroke dlc for Arkham Origins and dlc for Injustice,this bull to me.

#2 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

Nice to see someone's honest about the Wii U atleast

#3 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

Good to hear someone that isn't bashing or trashing the Wii U cause it seems its the popular thin to do around the interweb

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#4 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:28 AM

Thats what Ubisoft said before and then look what happened. Not holding my breath, for all we know next week they will  drop all support for WiiU all together. though it is some nice news out of all this negativity we have been getting since E3 started. 

Edited by meitantei_conan, 18 June 2013 - 09:16 AM.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

MNN

Until we get a confirmation for the Deadstroke dlc for Arkham Origins and dlc for Injustice,this bull to me.

Same. There is no excuse for there being no DLC other than to give them an excuse to complain about the Wii U.

Signature_DK.png

#6 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

This is good. I truely think the power of PS4/Xbone will help the WIIU out in a way. I mean WB supporting WIIU means that their studios who can't afford to make a big powerful game will make wiiu ones. Most likely based on CN properties they own. Like maybe a ScoobyDoo Mystery Inc game using the pad in cool ways to solve the mysteries, I'd buy that not just for kids in my family either. I'd want to play that.

I'm also hoping WB use their dc comics library in a cool way for WiiU like maybe a Teen Titans or Supergirl game.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Well this is cool, but latley the industry has this massive trend going on called dropping support for stuff just cos' you feel like it, we will see how long this lasts.....

#8 BlackBookillusion

BlackBookillusion

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

We better get the new mortal kombat....

2sb76o7.gif

#9 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

"That's why we're not including the DLC the other version will have for the Wii U."

It sure doesn't seem like it that way.

Edited by magiciandude, 20 June 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#10 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:06 AM

Nice of WB and Ubisoft

#11 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:11 AM

Thats what Ubisoft said before and then look what happened. Not holding my breath, for all we know next week they will  drop all support for WiiU all together. though it is some nice news out of all this negativity we have been getting since E3 started. 

To be honest I think Ubisoft said that to scare Nintendo into dropping the Wii U price and pushing it hard. If it doesn't pick up by the end of Christmas it could be pretty bad. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!