Photo

Who is the most important person in your life?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

Out of all the people Ive met for 20 years, would have been my old close friends but some of them moved when we were in elementary school or.....rather died, and I didn't have any connection on how to reach them in the other side of the world, but the person I keep thinking about that i never really forgotten and cared so much for is a girl I knew for years named Jennifer, I first saw Jenn in Elementary school, I remember clearly is that when our teacher was sick, we were ordered to go to another class room, and I saw her, she stand d out compared to the other class mates, back when she had normal brown hair now she colors her hair like insane amount of colors. I really didn't want to talk to her because back when I was shy and stuff in front of girls. But then in my 2nd year of Middle School, she had the same classes as me, and she looked more mature, as the months went on, I noticed she's incredibly smart, since all I remembered is that she was all cheery and a stupid kid (In a good way) flailing around. Then in high school we started bonding, except I kept stuttering because I was nervous to talk to girls, I remember clearly that she was the only person who came to me when I had a hard time over my break up with my ex. She was always coming, making me feel happy, everybody else just didn't give a damn. Then when I graduated, she moved to another place and I just had an urge to draw her with a close friend, it use to be this female but now she's very good friends with someone who I am trying to get rid of and they came out really good, but can never get her hairstyle right because she keeps changing her hair styles and colors so I just go what she commonly looks in my eyes. When I started my project I was planning for her to be in it, everybody else took me a longer time to develop but with her, ideas popped left and right and gotten her whole character design in less than a day. She is also coming this summer to her hometown, hopefully she'll act like her old self since I am probably sure she's still gonna act like a kid. Which I'll be happy to see.

She's not the most beautiful girl or anything but she's very unique to me, very special, like a rare breed in my eyes that comes once in a life time, not once as a lover crossed my mind about her. Over the years I'm not really one of her best friends, I always think to myself "I should have talked to her in Elementary School instead of being a chicken!" Because if I managed to be friends with her very early in life we would have bonded more and more since we live super close to our elementary school, helping her with homework, my mother getting to know her mother because shockingly her family is the same as mine. I could give up this life and beg for that meeting in elementary school to change, but hey. I am glad that I have gotten a chance to meet her.

431054_351849871499606_100000237885378_1

Edited by Julio93, 21 June 2013 - 02:57 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

POPULAR

Myself.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

I'm the most important person in my life. 

Second most important is BALK.

Third most is Nollog.

Edited by Mignaga, 21 June 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

First off, i would like to thank my parents for...

blah blah blah blah blah blah

#5 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

I too have to say I am now the most important person in my life, and I don't even treat my own self well. Lol. I used to have someone else as the most important, but she decided to just disappear without ever saying a word.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#6 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

How many times do I have to say this. I would give my life not for honor, nor for glory, but for Batman. So.......Batman is the most important person in my life.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#7 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

How many times do I have to say this. I would give my life not for honor, nor for glory, but for Batman. So.......Batman is the most important person in my life.

spooder_zpsaf5b4726.jpg

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

Cute babes will always be my priority though. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

spooder_zpsaf5b4726.jpg

Mig it's always been Batman for me. Spiderman is Pwn's waifu.

Posted Image

#10 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

My lovely, wonderful wife. Creeping up on 7 years of marriage.
Posted Image

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Cute babes:

Jennette Mccurdy

Ariana Grande 

Kate Upton 

Emma Stone 

Natalie Portman 

Edited by Zinix, 21 June 2013 - 04:04 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#12 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

First is Tom Cruise... Tom Cruise-desu.

Second is Mig.

Third is probably the Sandman from SpiderMan.

Edited by Blake, 21 June 2013 - 04:09 PM.

#13 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

"She was always coming..."
ATTA BOY JULIO!!!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#14 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

POPULAR

reggie-fils-aime.jpg

#15 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

That's a very hard decision. I have a lot of important people to me. I'd feel like I was betraying all of them if I only chose one. :(

#16 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

That's a very hard decision. I have a lot of important people to me. I'd feel like I was betraying all of them if I only chose one. :(

Choose Batman.

Posted Image

#17 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

My fiancee, I love her to bits, she is the most awesome person I've ever met and she always listens to my nerd rants :D

#18 3DS Strider

3DS Strider

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    Retrogames,Tokusatsu,Transformers

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

Slowpoke, on 21 Jun 2013 - 09:12 AM, said:How many times do I have to say this. I would give my life not for honor, nor for glory, but for Batman. So.......Batman is the most important person in my life.
FOOL! Kamen Rider is the greatest superhero.

Also on 3DS Forums and Racketboy. I am not an iodit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!