SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

Im hoping for fzero but...
Starfox 2 (beta for SNES , never released) had some awesome (incomplete) gameplay. There was all range, and mech gameplay. It was interesting and even had an RTS feel because of how stuff happened on the map while you played. You had to intercept (map movement) then destroy (all range) missles trying to attack Corneria. It was an awesome game and i wish it became a full game. Although i equally want an F-Zero. (ps: i typed this on a 3ds... because im too lazy to get up)

Starfox 2 (beta for SNES , never released) had some awesome (incomplete) gameplay. There was all range, and mech gameplay. It was interesting and even had an RTS feel because of how stuff happened on the map while you played. You had to intercept (map movement) then destroy (all range) missles trying to attack Corneria. It was an awesome game and i wish it became a full game. Although i equally want an F-Zero. (ps: i typed this on a 3ds... because im too lazy to get up)

Posted Image

#82 Shokio

Shokio

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Starfox, F-Zero, SSB

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

It's Starfox, like previously stated, most people requested that Retro do a Starfox game so that's most likely what it is. Either that or F-Zero, but either way it's a win-win situation.

I would love a continuation of Starfox Assualt's concept.
Posted Image

#83 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

Ok first off did you mean to quadruple post?? And secondly where did you hear about that incomplete star fox game as I would like to check it out

Posted Image

#84 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Starfox, haven't played one since Adventures
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#85 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Ok first off did you mean to quadruple post?? And secondly where did you hear about that incomplete star fox game as I would like to check it out

Sorry, i didnt mean to quadruple post, i was on my 3ds and i hit post... didnt load the page, hit it 3 more times... didnt do anything. I assumed it didnt work. And this starfox i play on a emulator... i think i found the ROM on coolroms but it is a legitimate game. Theres a page on wikipedia too, It's an incomplete game that was almost done except debugging tools weren't removed, the rom works fine. I think the story goes Miyamoto canceled it because he didn't want a new starfox game so close to the N64's launch... funny thing is it didn't end up launching for like 2 years. It introduced "All-Range mode" and a few characters... but its all in Japanese. Some fans have modded it into english and removed the debugging tools. By the way the mech areas are awesome, it allows you to switch between jet and mech with select or something. Very interesting game for its time. As far as i know it used an advanced version of that chip that was used for the original starfox, SuperFX chip... i think... anyway it was the next one.
Posted Image

#86 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

i think maybe like Super Smash Bros, but in a 3D enviroment, instead of 2D, and in bug open worlds
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#87 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

i think maybe like Super Smash Bros, but in a 3D enviroment, instead of 2D, and in bug open worlds

What super smash bros like game??? If anything it's gonna be a previous title

Posted Image

#88 TSUKEMA_TSUKERU

TSUKEMA_TSUKERU

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Honestly, the only thing I'm seeing is Zelda. Miyamoto has hinted at the idea he wants them to work on it.

Otherwise, a DKC:R sequel or maybe a Team Ninja/Retro collab on Metroid Prime 4.
"This news fills my heart with rainbows!"

#89 Shokio

Shokio

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Starfox, F-Zero, SSB

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Either a new Metroid that is multi-player focused, akin to Prime Hunters, or, a Starfox game.

.....or F-Zero.
Posted Image

#90 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:00 AM

IP revival, a Nintendo owned FPS that rivals CoD/Halo/BF, or a new IP.

By IP revival, I'm talking about a series that hasn't been around since SNES days.

I'm looking at Mach Rider and Ice Climbers right now.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#91 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

IP revival, a Nintendo owned FPS that rivals CoD/Halo/BF, or a new IP.

By IP revival, I'm talking about a series that hasn't been around since SNES days.

I'm looking at Mach Rider and Ice Climbers right now.

They should have a team just for the sole purpose of reviving old games

Posted Image

#92 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

We just had news saying that a Naughty Dog employee is working with Retro now. I wonder what they are making behind the curtains.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#93 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

I think that they should maybe start working on a original IP that could possibly start a new series for Nintendo. But I don't think that will be happening so I would like to see them try their hand at Star Fox. I am interested in what they could do with almost any Nintendo franchise, but I think that Star Fox could use the "Retro Touch".

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#94 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:43 PM

I think that they should maybe start working on a original IP that could possibly start a new series for Nintendo. But I don't think that will be happening so I would like to see them try their hand at Star Fox. I am interested in what they could do with almost any Nintendo franchise, but I think that Star Fox could use the "Retro Touch".

Right now as I'm typing this Miyamoto and his team are working on a new IP for Nintendo.
Whether it's for the Wii U, 3DS, Wii or DS we don't currently know, nor any kind of specific details.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#95 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Right now as I'm typing this Miyamoto and his team are working on a new IP for Nintendo.
Whether it's for the Wii U, 3DS, Wii or DS we don't currently know, nor any kind of specific details.

Most likely 3ds or wii u as miyamoto works on the cutting edge at Nintendo. I just hope that it's not another nintendogs style game. I'm sick of casual I need hardcore

Posted Image

#96 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

I think so too. It has been a while since we have had a NEW StarFox game. Retro does a good job making games so I would love to see them develop an all new StarFox! :)

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#97 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:41 AM

What about a 2D kid Icarus?
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#98 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

Not likely do too Uprising. Also something tells me this game will be available this year.

#99 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

I think so too. It has been a while since we have had a NEW StarFox game. Retro does a good job making games so I would love to see them develop an all new StarFox! :)

As cool as it would be, I really really want a new IP out of Retro. I dislike how they've kind of been forced into making nothing but games using already existing Nintendo IPs. They had some good ideas with Raven Blade that I would LOVE to see make it into whatever they're making for Wii U. I'd rather have the Japanese Nintendo devs handle games like Star Fox.

Posted Image

#100 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

I think a new Ip would be cool.Perhaps a MMorg since Nintendo recently got a patent for a online mmorh where your actions effect other people's game.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!