Photo

Call of Duty Ghosts Release Date: Wii U Release Officially Confirmed, Will Be Fi

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

rst next gen release. 

onm2.jpg

Call of Duty Ghosts release date news time. The latest iteration of near future war is coming to every platform imaginable, and we can finally and joyouslyreport that Wii U is one of those imaginable platforms. That's because OfficialNintendo Magazine UK has included a full-page spread about the game, revealing that, despite the relatively poor results of Call of Duty Black Oops I Did It Again on Wii U, Activision is going to give it another shot with the Call ofDuty Ghosts release date for Wii U on November 5.

http://www.idigitalt...-date-wii-u.htm

I'll definitely get it. I liked the gamepad controls. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

rst next gen release. 

onm2.jpg

http://www.idigitalt...-date-wii-u.htm

I'll definitely get it. I liked the gamepad controls. 

I like this

There's no reason Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U won't be the first next gen version of the game to release.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

CoD sucks.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

As much as I hate the game, it is very I good it is coming to the Wii U!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

POPULAR

That's great news that they're bringing this game to the platform. I really hope that the game does well for Activision, especially with the sales of the Wii U version of Black Ops 2.

Also, can someone please explain why people hate on this series so much? 

Does it have some samey elements to it? Yes, of course it does, but how many games don't do this nowadays, and at least they're trying to spice things up with everything.

I guess what I'm trying to say is please don't mindlessly hate on this series for not doing original things, and yet be 100% fine with something like the New Super Mario Bros. series, which actually sells itself off of the idea of being similar to past entries. (I'm looking at them drawing from Mario 3, and Mario World especially when I say that.)

k thnx bye.

Edited by Mignaga, 03 July 2013 - 05:30 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

They should change how matchmaking is and make dedicated servers.

Edited by Hitomi, 03 July 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#7 BlackBookillusion

BlackBookillusion

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

I have high hopes we will get DLC this time around....

2sb76o7.gif

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

THEY BETTER BRING DLC IN THIS ONE AND BETTER MATCHMAKING. 

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#9 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

This makes me proud. I'm buying day one and happy they didn't give up on the U.

#10 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

This makes me proud. I'm buying day one and happy they didn't give up on the U.

You shouldn't say that just yet.

#11 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

I rather enjoyed Black Op's 2 on the WiiU, it felt properly optimised and went to the consoles strengths well. I did find trying to connect to a match rather difficult, i wasn't able to connect to an online match at all during Zombies and on one occasion i was left waiting in the regular multiplayer lobby for 3-4 minutes as it struggled to find new players. I might get this, mainly to support Activision, if we want to get at least some third party titles we may as well try to show that the WiiU can provide a good home.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#12 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

At this point, I'd rather buy a new CoD every year than buy another first party Nintendo game.

/initiatehate

#13 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:34 AM

If the money`s there, i`m getting it!

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:57 AM

Love it or Hate it, you should be thankful it is coming to Wii U.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#15 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Love it or Hate it, you should be thankful it is coming to Wii U.

I agree. I am actually giving BLOPS 2 a go right now. The story in the first one was actually good if you enjoy reading about that time period. My favorite part is how the objectives display on the gamepad. Something so simple makes the game much better than on other versions (always pausing and trying to remember what exactly the point of what we are doing is more game breaking than waiting for a cease fire and glancing down). I know it is a multiplayer dominated game, but they seem to have really worked on the singleplayer in this one. 

Think of it this way everyone, every COD: G purchase is a stab at EA, as they could have sold you BF 4. 

#16 TheDoritoKing

TheDoritoKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • NNID:Sir-Homsar

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

CoD sucks.

It's a good series, but enormously overrated (horrific imbalance, snipers absolutely everywhere, and direct weapon upgrades make it a really hard game to get into). I'm still trying to figure out how Xbox gamers can play an FPS with asymmetrical joysticks.

Edited by TheDoritoKing, 04 July 2013 - 02:34 PM.

#17 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

I've been hoping for this, but until it is confirmed by Nintendo or Activision themselves we don't know 100% whether it'll make it's way onto the Wii U or not.

It seems incredibly likely though.

I've actually just ordered Black Ops 2 for the Wii U, new for £18! I'm looking forward to playing it (I haven't played a first=person shooter on a home console since Goldeneye on the Wii).

Bring the noise.

#18 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

It's a good series, but enormously overrated (horrific imbalance, snipers absolutely everywhere, and direct weapon upgrades make it a really hard game to get into). I'm still trying to figure out how Xbox gamers can play an FPS with asymmetrical joysticks.

Don't hate on joysticks... they were a lot worse in the 80's omg.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#19 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

Joystick's are the cat's pyjama's.

Bring the noise.

#20 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

I agree. I am actually giving BLOPS 2 a go right now. The story in the first one was actually good if you enjoy reading about that time period. My favorite part is how the objectives display on the gamepad. Something so simple makes the game much better than on other versions (always pausing and trying to remember what exactly the point of what we are doing is more game breaking than waiting for a cease fire and glancing down). I know it is a multiplayer dominated game, but they seem to have really worked on the singleplayer in this one. 

Think of it this way everyone, every COD: G purchase is a stab at EA, as they could have sold you BF 4. 

I don't know, the BF4 hype train is pretty long for quite a lot of gamers out there (not me, good no). If only DICE didn't have EA as their publisher, they could be so much greater without them. 

Posted Image

This is where it ends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!