5 replies to this topic

#1 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

I don't know if this has been brought up on other boards, or here, but I think the second form is no more than a female form. Almost all Pokemon have male and female forms (even though the differences aren't really all that noticable). It would make sense for this new form to be the female form of MewTwo... even though this new form is extremely different.

It kind of also makes sense it has a female voice in the movie trailer.

Or I'm wrong. Whatever. Guess we'll see soon enough.

Edited by Phanto, 02 August 2013 - 03:11 PM.

#2 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

The Mewtwo in the new movie isn't the same one from the first movie, so it having a female voice has to do with the new form.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

The Mewtwo in the new movie isn't the same one from the first movie, so it having a female voice has to do with the new form.

Not the same MewTwo? 

Wasnt MewTwo created in a lab by team rocket scientists using the genes from Mew?

(It has been years since Ive seen the movies, but I always thought there was only one mewtwo)

And since Pokemon X/Y is all about genetics who's to say that over all this time his man made genetic code has become unstable and caused him to take on a new form?

Theory confirmed from unnamed source**

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

Not the same MewTwo? 

Wasnt MewTwo created in a lab by team rocket scientists using the genes from Mew?

(It has been years since Ive seen the movies, but I always thought there was only one mewtwo)

And since Pokemon X/Y is all about genetics who's to say that over all this time his man made genetic code has become unstable and caused him to take on a new form?

Theory confirmed from unnamed source**

I think some filler team makes a Mewtwo in the anime movie, doesn't really add up, but whatever. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

I think some filler team makes a Mewtwo in the anime movie, doesn't really add up, but whatever. 

My childhood has been ruined :c

#6 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

It was just a group random scientist with no connections to any of the villainous teams who created the second Mewtwo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!