#702 Eye_Of-Core

Eye_Of-Core

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Fandom:
    Black Lagoon

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

I don't know why the hell Nintendo released basic with just 8Gb of flash, why not 16Gb? Goddamn it.

If Wii U Deluxe was 280$ it would hit a sweet spot, people would think. Ugh... If I buy a Wii U I can also buy two games thus spending same amount as I would spend on PlayStation 4.

#703 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

They lowered the price of the Wii U to around $300. So that's good.

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#704 Lykes

Lykes

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Hey guys!

The German Amazon website currently lists the "Monster Hunter 3"-premium bundle for 299,-€. (Current exchange course delivers 411,7811$.)
Although I planned to buy a Wii U back in August, I changed plans and bought a PS3. (Just because of "The Last Of Us" which was a cool game but not worth the approx. 300,-€. And 300,-€ for one game? D'OH!?)

Anyhow, I am planning to buy a Wii U now again and this pricing is awesome. But if I buy the console right now, this would mean I have to abstain from buying these super awesome Wiimotes in the Mario- & Luigi-design.
What do you think? I hope that Amazon will hold the price till the end of November when my next salary is coming - I guess this price won't hold for too long... -, but I can't wait any longer because "Mario Kart 8" and also "The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD" are making me sooooo unsure about buying a Wii U right now or later... BUT THAT PRICE, GOOOOSH.

Thanks in advance! :)

Do you read me? Are you prepared?

HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?

#705 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hey guys!

The German Amazon website currently lists the "Monster Hunter 3"-premium bundle for 299,-€. (Current exchange course delivers 411,7811$.)
Although I planned to buy a Wii U back in August, I changed plans and bought a PS3. (Just because of "The Last Of Us" which was a cool game but not worth the approx. 300,-€. And 300,-€ for one game? D'OH!?)

Anyhow, I am planning to buy a Wii U now again and this pricing is awesome. But if I buy the console right now, this would mean I have to abstain from buying these super awesome Wiimotes in the Mario- & Luigi-design.
What do you think? I hope that Amazon will hold the price till the end of November when my next salary is coming - I guess this price won't hold for too long... -, but I can't wait any longer because "Mario Kart 8" and also "The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD" are making me sooooo unsure about buying a Wii U right now or later... BUT THAT PRICE, GOOOOSH.

Thanks in advance! :)

Meiner Meinung nach hast du nicht genug Geld, Ihnen die Special Edition Wiimotes zu leisten.  Du solltest einfach die Konsole kaufen und die Spiele genießen

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#706 Lykes

Lykes

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Meiner Meinung nach hast du nicht genug Geld, Ihnen die Special Edition Wiimotes zu leisten.  Du solltest einfach die Konsole kaufen und die Spiele genießen

Das Geld für die Konsole UND die Special Edition-Wiimotes habe ich wirklich nicht, nein. Aber als Luigi-Fan wäre das Pflicht gewesen. Aber nun gut. ^^

Oh, and thanks for answering in German, wasn't really necessary, but I appreciate this very much! :D

Well, actually, these rainbowty capitalists from Amazon don't accept my bank account for payment. I am so pissed right now... well, anyway. This MEANS now that I really have to wait for the console till end of November. Quite disappointing because I'm getting really bored after work now, but I may use the time to study for my apprenticeship... (Not really, rather spending it on watching trailers for Wii U. :P)
I guess I will buy several games that are discounted in shops ("ZombiU", e.g.) as a preparation for my Christmas holiday this year. :D Can't wait for it!

Do you read me? Are you prepared?

HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?

#707 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of zelda,final fantasy,pokemon

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

In Greece launch price for the deluxe bundle was 400 € (537$) which was pretty expensive, but now there are many nice bundles in reasonable prices; like triple fun pack, which has NSMBU,NSLU and nintendoland for 320€(430$) and one that has the triple fun pack+mk8 and a mario kart 8 red wheel for 350€(470$). The prices are very competitive if you take into consideration that a 500gb ps4 here costs about 410€(550$). I'm so happy that I see people buying wii u lol :D

'' It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.''

Voltaire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!