#1 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

One of the main reasons I got a 3ds was because I was hoping that this game would come out. Now that it will be coming out, you could say i'm pretty excited and can't wait to get my hands on the game. What are your thoughts on the game? 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Looks pretty good. Haven't played either of the series, but the puzzles from Professor Layton and the court cases from Phoenix Wright sounds like a pretty good combo.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#3 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

I'm completely hyped for this game to come out here! It's been long overdue for a release.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#4 Viridi

Viridi

Goddess of Nature

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Haven't played much of the Layton games, but AA is one of my favorite series so I'm happy to finally get a confirmation on this being localized.

5pjF3yM.png?1?7338

"Nice shot if I do say so myself! Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cross over, capcom, layton vs phoenix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!