10 replies to this topic

#1 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

I'm so sick of hearing people say "I haven't played anything on my Nintendo console for months!" because that's your own fault, idiot. You're the stupid face who decided that since there is a perceived drought you're going to just ignore it and do absolutely nothing about finding a game you will enjoy playing on it. This isn't Nintendo's fault, this isn't the fault of 3rd party developes, this is ALL you, lazy butt.

What I have I been doing with my Wii U during this crazy "drought" you all speak of, which doesn't exist in reality in any way (so get a reality check),I've been enjoying a ton of Wii Ware titles. That's right! Wii Ware! There are a bunch of awesome games I hadn't yet discovered and I just rediscovered Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, this time I download the DLC and and am having fun with that, kept me playing my Wii U all weekend actually.

So, to recap. If you're so sure there are no games to play, you're a moron. Also, you have no idea how to use your console. Promptly return it, thanks.

...jerk.

Edited by Phanto, 19 August 2013 - 09:02 AM.

#2 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

POPULAR

Maybe it's just your friendly approach, but that post makes me not want to play my WII U simply to defy you.

Edited by Aplg8, 19 August 2013 - 09:23 AM.

#3 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

I haven't played my wii U since at least 2 weeks ago on thursday. Honestly I can't hook myself onto consoles as much as I can on PC or 3DS. I don't regret buying it though. I really just buy games on my consoles to play and finish once and then pick it up again maybe once every week or so. I wouldn't play one 24/7. I don't find anything wrong with the drought either, it seems the console will be getting a solid stream this winter. 

And you can't return a 6 month old console, you silly goose.

794144.png?13383682

#4 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

Because you enjoy playing the 4 games available and other people dont that makes everyone else a moron...

I like your logic

#5 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

POPULAR

I'm so sick of hearing people say "I haven't played anything on my Nintendo console for months!" because that's your own fault, idiot. You're the stupid face who decided that since there is a perceived drought you're going to just ignore it and do absolutely nothing about finding a game you will enjoy playing on it. This isn't Nintendo's fault, this isn't the fault of 3rd party developes, this is ALL you, lazy butt.

What I have I been doing with my Wii U during this crazy "drought" you all speak of, which doesn't exist in reality in any way (so get a reality check),I've been enjoying a ton of Wii Ware titles. That's right! Wii Ware! There are a bunch of awesome games I hadn't yet discovered and I just rediscovered Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, this time I download the DLC and and am having fun with that, kept me playing my Wii U all weekend actually.

So, to recap. If you're so sure there are no games to play, you're a moron. Also, you have no idea how to use your console. Promptly return it, thanks.

...jerk.

I put the stupid parts in bold.

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

...jerk.

Actually its 50% 3rd-party's fault and 50% Nintendo's fault :/

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

The only thing lots of people are using their Wii U is for the perfect internet browser.

#8 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

Maybe it's just your friendly approach, but that post makes me not want to play my WII U simply to defy you.

Ha! I like your style. :-)

Because you enjoy playing the 4 games available and other people dont that makes everyone else a moron...

I like your logic

But that's juts it! There aren't only 4 games. See, you're a moron because you think there are only a few games to play. If you actually do some looking around you will see that there actually hundreds. This includes Virtual Console and the Indie games on the eShop. You should be playing those.

#9 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

What I have I been doing with my Wii U during this crazy "drought" you all speak of, which doesn't exist in reality in any way (so get a reality check),I've been enjoying a ton of Wii Ware titles. That's right! Wii Ware! There are a bunch of awesome games I hadn't yet discovered and I just rediscovered Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, this time I download the DLC and and am having fun with that, kept me playing my Wii U all weekend actually.

...jerk.

i agree........   *runs away* 

#10 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

But that's juts it! There aren't only 4 games. See, you're a moron because you think there are only a few games to play. If you actually do some looking around you will see that there actually hundreds. This includes Virtual Console and the Indie games on the eShop. You should be playing those.

Your argument is so flawed; "You should be happy because you have 20-30 year old games you can play".... No that doesn't make me happy at all, Nintendo should have been better prepared for their new console launch but they bit off more than they could chew and now both they and their consumers are paying for it 

I have bought every single Wii U game that has even remotely appealed to me so far and I still just don't play it that much, I am perfectly content playing other systems games while I patiently wait for the good Wii U games to come out :P

Doesn't make me a moron for buying a wii u, I bought it because I knew that games would be coming that I want to own, the fact that they aren't out yet isn't my fault? it was poor planning on Nintendo's part

The ONLY reason I am a moron is because I took the time to post on this waste of a thread 

#11 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

Guess I'm a moron for keeping my N64.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!