The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

Score: 92/100.

+ A turnaround of ideas to rival Mario Galaxy

+ Asymmetric Multiplayer finally done rights

- Not quite as good for the lone wolves

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=658689

Game of the forever. Definitely getting this over The Wonderful  101 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

Game of the forever. Definitely getting this over The Wonderful  101 

Definitely getting this over everything! I'm more hyped over this than anything else, including Pokemon, GTA V or any of the Nintendo titles coming later this year.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#3 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Might get it but idk since my gaming list is full with gta and kh hd remake and might preorder others like sonic and beyond two souls.

#4 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

I loved Origins, so I'll probably get this. I'm still wondering what it would have meant for the wiiU sales if they would have released it when it was finished though. Maybe I shouldn't support this game after all. I can always get it used later on, I mean.

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Isn't this the highest rating on a Wii U game that ONM has given. Hmmmm....

ONM's reviews are trustworthy.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

I didn't have much doubt that this game was gonna get a high score. Origins was one of the best platformers last gen, and one of my personal favorites. I've had this pre ordered since January, can't wait to play it.

#7 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

Isn't this the highest rating on a Wii U game that ONM has given. Hmmmm....

ONM's reviews are trustworthy.

Actually I got the mag today and pretty sure w101 got 93 from them

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#8 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Actually I got the mag today and pretty sure w101 got 93 from them

I haven't seen the W101 review yet. I'm glad that Wii U games are getting better!

Edited by Alph, 22 August 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#9 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

still not buying after the way the game was held back for us WiiU owners !

#10 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

Come on, so you complain about having no games to play and yet won't buy this one which many people have said seems to be the best example of a game on Wii U?

#11 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

I don't think I'll bother with it now that there are lots of other games coming out over the next few months. I would have bought it if it came out earlier in the year but I don't really fancy it now.

#12 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

Gonna preorder this and pay off my WW when I pick up LuigiU. Now gotta decide what's next, I traded my 360 and games so I have loads of trade credit. I'll probably get the new COD and Mario.

#13 Nintyfan

Nintyfan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Many things.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:56 AM

It wasn't the development team's fault, blame the upper people of Ubisoft who decided to delay it. The Wii U version is by far the best in terms of gameplay, graphic wise, and the delay allowed more content for the Wii U.

#14 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

Come on, so you complain about having no games to play and yet won't buy this one which many people have said seems to be the best example of a game on Wii U?

i thought that was Pikmin 3 or W101 both if which i already have.

#15 Sargiel

Sargiel

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

If they had released this game for Wii U months ago and then released on the other platforms subsequently I would have more sympathy. But breaking the promise about exclusivity and then making us wait until it was ready for the other platforms was never going to earn brownie points. 

I'll likely return the favour and leave Rayman a few months until I've got the other games I'm interested in first. 

Edited by Sargiel, 23 August 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#16 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

Have you seen what they did with the XBOX and PS3 version? In order to control Murphy, you have to use the Right Analog Stick (I think) which is pretty bad. We're also getting exclusive Mario and Luigi costumes as well as some other nice additions so we're not that screwed people think we are. The Wii U version is still the best one and if you liked how the game looked before it was delayed there isn't a reason not to get it.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#17 Matthew_Smith

Matthew_Smith

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • NNID:The_Riviera_Kid
  • Fandom:
    Red Dwarf

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:05 AM

Enjpyed the demo and challanges will probably pick it up soon after it's release.

#18 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:23 AM

I forgot about Murphy. How do they expect Legends to translate well to PS3 and Xbox360? I'd laugh if it bombed on those consoles, especially because iirc it will be ported to those consoles.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#19 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

I forgot about Murphy. How do they expect Legends to translate well to PS3 and Xbox360? I'd laugh if it bombed on those consoles, especially because iirc it will be ported to those consoles.

You control Murphy with the Right Stick. Also known as garbage.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#20 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

I'm buying it. It's not the developer's fault that it was delayed and I've gotten over the fact that it was delayed. It's going to be a good game regardless and made even better by the delay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!