Photo

Wind Waker HD Wii U Deluxe bundle leaked!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

I have the zelda wii mote, a regular 3DS and a regular Wii U, don't need it I'll just buy the game thank you very much :D

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#22 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

Let me. Get this straight. Nintendo is trying to boost sales by releasing an enhanced version of an 11 year old game running on an enhanced version of a 13 year old processor. ..1 month before the PS4 releases.

This is good?

Edited by Dharmanator, 25 August 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#23 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

Let me. Get this straight. Nintendo is trying to boost sales by releasing an enhanced version of an 11 year old game running on an enhanced version of a 13 year old processor. ..1 month before the PS4 releases.

This is good?

Yes.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#24 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

This is good?

So Nintendo polishing a game that still mangages to impress on a 12 year old console by updating the graphics, tweaking the game to make it more playable, and adding tons of new features and working hard to revamp a game is bad, but Sony constantly releasing collections of old games isn't ?

#25 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:35 AM

So Nintendo polishing a game that still mangages to impress on a 12 year old console by updating the graphics, tweaking the game to make it more playable, and adding tons of new features and working hard to revamp a game is bad, but Sony constantly releasing collections of old games isn't ?

I don't think that as anything to do with my statement.

The fortunes of the PS4 aren't hinging on a 12 year old rehash. At least it has some new IP's coming out with the launch. There are only so many times Nintendo can go back to the same well.

I could only get through 1 level of the new Mario game before I realized I had done this 3 million times before. It is old and tired.

I give credit to Zombie U. It tired. But it Bombed so hard there will be no part 2 to fix the problems.

I am looking forward to w101. But lets be honest. It is coming out 9 months late.

#26 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

In case you haven't noticed, there's a lot of rehashing going on. I beleve there's a shooter game that has had a "new" release every year.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#27 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

In case you haven't noticed, there's a lot of rehashing going on. I beleve there's a shooter game that has had a "new" release every year.

You must be taking about a shooter I have not played in 3 years.

Was there a point to your comment? It failed to make one.

Unless you are saying that shooter sells many copies on PS3 and Xbox. .. and very little in the underpowered Wii. .. same thing will happen in this gen.

#28 Nintyfan

Nintyfan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Many things.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

It looks like stickers :s nothing too fancy.

I don't think they would put stickers on a console and then call it a special edition. Anyone can do that.The design is most likely engraved onto the console and Gamepad.

Edited by Nintyfan, 26 August 2013 - 12:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!