Photo

Wind Waker HD Wii U Deluxe bundle leaked!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Nintyfan

Nintyfan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Many things.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

At the end of the hero mode trailer you can see a black Wii U Gamepad decorated a golden Triforce and other Zelda inspired designs. The video was posted on Nintendo's Youtube channel then immediately pulled.  Luckily, many people were able to save an image or the video of the Hero Mode trailer.

Source: http://www.polygon.c...er-hd-hero-mode

Edited by Nintyfan, 25 August 2013 - 09:57 AM.

#2 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

leaked? Looks good though.

2lvmghw.png

#3 Nintyfan

Nintyfan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Many things.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

leaked? Looks good though.

It means that a video or image hasn't been officially released for the public to see. If it says it has been leaked, it is not "meant" to be seen.. but somehow somebody has got hold of it, and showed it to the public.

Edited by Nintyfan, 25 August 2013 - 09:57 AM.

#4 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

Let's hope the wind waker console bundle starts selling. Before the wii u was launched it was stated foxconn were producing 1.5 million consoles per month but so far only about 3.6 million wii u's have been sold. Clearly the wii u has massively underperformed compared to Nintendo's expectations.

#5 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

Time to sell my Wii U and get that one.

Oh wait, I can't transfer my files because they're tied to my console.

Dammit.

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

This will be mine! It will match my Zelda 3DS and Skyward Sword Wii Remote perfectly! I need this! I was about to buy a Wii U but I was thinking that they were going to do a bundle with this.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 25 August 2013 - 10:44 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

Let's hope the wind waker console bundle starts selling. Before the wii u was launched it was stated foxconn were producing 1.5 million consoles per month but so far only about 3.6 million wii u's have been sold. Clearly the wii u has massively underperformed compared to Nintendo's expectations.

Advice: complaining about Nintendo on a Nintendo fansite doesn't make you sound smart or biting, it mostly just makes you come off as annoying.

Edited by Aiddon, 25 August 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#8 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Advice: complaining about Nintendo on a Nintendo fansite doesn't make you sound smart or biting, it mostly just makes you come off as annoying.

He has a point though: the Wii U did sell less than expected, but this is just like almost any console launch in recent memory. They need this to sell, and considering the original game was contender for Game of the Decade, and this is the enhanced version of it, I think that it will.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#9 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

I don't regret buying a regular black Wii U, this is nothing special really.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

Nintendo needs this to do well

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#11 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Advice: Just because somebody isn't singing the praises of Nintendo doesn't mean they're complaining. Everything Desert Punk said is true and shows actual concern.

...moreover, I can't even figure out HOW you got complaining out of what he said.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#12 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

That's the problem then the forum needs to be renamed to the 'No Criticism Nintendo Fanboy Site' because it just says Wii U forums on my screens which implies people can debate different opinions hopefuly without lame ass postings like yours that attack the poster rather than write about the issues facing Nintendo. Also fanboys are widely regarded as extremely annoying due to their extreme bias anyway and I'm definitely not a fanboy because I see absolutely no reason to be loyal to any one gaming console brand.

#13 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:45 AM

He has a point though: the Wii U did sell less than expected, but this is just like almost any console launch in recent memory.

Then there's no point in bringing it up except for cheap, juvenile provocation. It accomplishes nothing and is just a load of hot air that annoys other people who already know the circumstances.

#14 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

It looks like a sticker you can normally put in.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#15 Sparkyboy6

Sparkyboy6

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

This will be mine! It will match my Zelda 3DS and Skyward Sword Wii Remote perfectly! I need this! I was about to buy a Wii U but I was thinking that they were going to do a bundle with this.

Another Wii U owner!  :laugh:

Currently playing:  

#16 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

I sold my Wii U for 3DS because that had more games I was interested in. I'll for sure get this in October as it will become rare like the Zelda themed 3DS. 

#17 Nintyfan

Nintyfan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Many things.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

It looks like a sticker you can normally put in.

The Zelda special edition 3DS had a similar design.

Edited by Nintyfan, 25 August 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#18 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

My brother should know about this (he always holds off until Zelda)!... Alas, he is but a poor student, this will pass him by.

Bring the noise.

#19 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

It looks like stickers :s nothing too fancy.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#20 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

It looks like stickers :s nothing too fancy.

But stickers peel off. These are imprinted on the system when it was made, just like the Zelda 3DS (which is still the best design that is available in America)

KtOSpy7.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!