#1 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

About the U.S. Xbox One, as of the moment, the Game which will be free is still yet to be announced however, there will be a free game for the pre-ordered Xbox One,” the rep said (emphasis added). “You can check the information once we have it updated on our news.xbox.com website or you will be updated on your email address which you have the Xbox account linked to.

Regarding a bundle for North America, as with many products, bundle offers differ from country to country. We’re committed to offering fantastic value to all our customers and have nothing further to announce at this time.” 

The alleged Microsoft Store employee on the other hand, was a bit more open. “We are very excited about the Xbox One and we are also waiting for the announcement of the free game we will be receiving,” the rep wrote.

Madden 25 is a heavily rumored free game. I also think that NBA Live might be an option.

http://www.digitaltr...game-after-all/

Edited by WonderRed101, 05 September 2013 - 08:36 PM.

#2 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Kinect Adventures 2

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#3 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Who remembers when systems use to come with demos lol.....

This cool tho since it's at lunch and not a year later.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#4 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Placing bets now that it'll be Kinect Sports Rivals

794144.png?13383682

#5 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Microsoft still damage controlling. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#6 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

I like how there isn't any dilemma for us, Europeans. The obvious choice for us is PS4.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

I like how there isn't any dilemma for us, Europeans. The obvious choice for us is PS4.

PS4 doesn't appeal to me at all.
The choice must be very limited to x box one or play station four for you.
I guess I can understand that, a lot of what's out there isn't seen by console-lovers.
I'm not just talking about the wii u either.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

I guess I can understand that, a lot of what's out there isn't seen by console-lovers.

So you are actually pro Xbox? The more I think about it he more I realize I like the Xbox one over ps4. Especially after watching recent interviews. They seem to be pushing hardware forward more. The only problem I ever had with the console was the 24 hour mandatory check in. Every other feature they announced was cool. I wasn't one who was too bouered by all the kineft rumors though. Microsoft has privacy policies for that stuff.

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

So you are actually pro Xbox? The more I think about it he more I realize I like the Xbox one over ps4. Especially after watching recent interviews. They seem to be pushing hardware forward more. The only problem I ever had with the console was the 24 hour mandatory check in. Every other feature they announced was cool. I wasn't one who was too bouered by all the kineft rumors though. Microsoft has privacy policies for that stuff.

No, the xbox is a pile of rainbow, less powerful and more expensive.
A constantly watching eye for the US government, and paid online.
The TV aspect won't even be worth rainbow over here.

The PS4 is just for dudebros.
That is their market, and Sony pander to it very well.
Knack will die pretty quick but sony fangirls will think it's the best game ever and keep asking for sequels.
Explosions, not forcing anything on you which dilutes all experiences but hey at least you don't look stupid when you're having fun in your own living room, right?
Apart from those 3d glasses you're wearing.

I like Nintendo because it has platformers, I like PC's because it's free from all the rainbowstains all these companies make either in their comments or in their games.
There's other devices, some not even released that are potential choices to me too.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

This doesn't apply to me as I will get neither, I don't need another home console right now. I was talking about the war between X1 and PS4 in particular, excluding the other consoles on the market. In other words, every European who plans to get X1 over PS4 lacks clear sense of logic.

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

This doesn't apply to me as I will get neither, I don't need another home console right now. I was talking about the war between X1 and PS4 in particular, excluding the other consoles on the market. In other words, every European who plans to get X1 over PS4 lacks clear sense of logic.

late in most region, useless tv, more expensive, no free game, paid online(/more expensive than psn), less powerful for people who like licking numbers.

I guess it would lose out.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

In other words, every European who plans to get X1 over PS4 lacks clear sense of logic.

This is an immature and distorted way of thinking, and it is the driving force behind most of the angry polarization in society today from politics to game console fanboy wars.  

The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they are stupid or ill-willed.  

Edited by kokirii, 06 September 2013 - 06:02 AM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#13 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

This is an immature and distorted way of thinking, and it is the driving force behind most of the angry polarization in society today from politics to game console fanboy wars.  

The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they are stupid or ill-willed.  

He didn't disagree with me, I just wanted to be more specific. Plus, it's not about console wars, I'm not defending the PS4. I don't even plan to get it.

Sorry of I accidentally offended someone, I didn't mean to.

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

You're American.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

True. Thats dictated by the quality, logic, and context of their assertion.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#16 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

You're American.

Yes, I am.  What's your point?  I'm saying that it's arrogant to assert that if someone gets the other console they just aren't thinking correctly.  

Edited by kokirii, 06 September 2013 - 07:04 AM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#17 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

Yes, I am.  What's your point?  I'm saying that it's arrogant to assert that if someone gets the other console they just aren't thinking correctly.  

You're taking things too seriously and literally. I said what I did as a hyperbole just to emphasise how Microsoft's strategy has been wrong and it is highly unlikely to attract any customers. That's arrogant and immature.

#18 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

True. Thats dictated by the quality, logic, and context of their assertion.

you're both American.

Imagine this:
x1 costs 200$ more than it does now, that's 800 USD
It's less powerful.
It costs $3 more each month for the online, that's what? $8? $9?
It's been confirmed to launch late in many Canada, New York, Washington, Florida, and a few other states you may live in.
It's been confirmed that Europe is getting a free game while you as an American are not.
It's not getting any TV features.
The movie and music lineup is much smaller.

Meanwhile the PS4 is only 100$ more than it currently is in the US at around 700 USD
more powerful.
costs only $5 a month for online, with subsidised game monthly.
launches on time.
everyone getting the same items in the box.
same tv features as currently available on ps3 in your region.
larger movie and music library than xbox.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#19 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

Microsoft still damage controlling. 

I think this is more to counter the 100$ price difference. than anything else.

They must have seen the pre-order numbers and didn`t like the difference.

#20 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

One free game with Xbone...or four technically free games with PS4, and I save $50+?

Pretty sure I know the answer to this question...

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!