• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...ent-video-games

Oh here we go.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Validating
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

Woo the /r/gaming circlejerk has escaped

#3 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Again with this? It seems that people try to find anything to blame other than the murderer's themselves.

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

POPULAR

100% of all rapists, murderers, and mimes drink water.

BAN WATER!!! SAVE US ALL!!!!

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

I am so sick and tired of this one-sided approach on violent video games. You cannot deny that in some cases violent video games DO cause violence, but that doesn't mean every single mass-murderer is influenced by video games. A lot of people play video games. In fact, most 20 year olds probably own a console...

And they call themselves journalists.

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

I watch Comedy Central for my news and Fox News for my comedy. Fox news is just right wing bias.

Signature_DK.png

#7 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

Whew! That was a nice session of COD. I think I'm gonna shoot up a school. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll respawn at the end of the round :D

*After shooting* Hey, why aren't they respawning? Aw man, what have I done?! I must be crazy to think that real humans respawn....

*Hears police sirens outside* Officers, I can explain!

*The next day in a private interview with Fox News* REPORTER: Why did you do it Billy? BILLY: Well, at first I thought that people respawn just like COD....but now I realize that I'm just crazy and like to kill people.

*On the news* REPORTER: Yesterday, I had a private interview with Billy, the boy who went on a killing spree at a local school, and I asked him why he did it. And I am telling the 100% truth....he said he thought it was a game of Call Of Duty but with schoolchildren. I also asked him if he had any mental problems and he gave me confident NO. So, there you have it folks. Violent video games are the causes of mass murders. This has been Fox News. Thank you and good night.

Edited by Koopaman the Dovahkiin, 17 September 2013 - 02:19 PM.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#8 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Guys, I think it's time I let you know this; I am actually a genius. I must be to have come up with the following insane but (Maybe) true theory.

Perhaps (this is hard to wrap your head around, so do some brain exercises and get ready) the shooters, already psychopaths, and that is why they play violent video games, rather than playing video games, and turning into a psychopath.

I know, sounds crazy right, but just think about it. Take some time, watch "A Beautiful Mind" for inspiration. Get a chalkboard, and fill it with equations, and maybe you'll see what I mean.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!