needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#3 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

It's not 95% stealth... you CAN play 95% without shooting etc. :P

Well that's even better. So the run n' gun ADHD kids can have their fun too!

#4 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Stealth is one of my favorite genres next to platformers and adventure games. I am happy to see this.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

I hated stealth until I  played dishonored.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it. I could easily see you stealthing your way to an objective only to inevitably get caught up in a fight. (Sorta like recent Assassins Creed)

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#7 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

That's pretty cool how you can do both. I'll probably do a combination depending on my mood lol

#8 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Pretty cool. I remember mgs where you could finish the game without using a gun just the tranquilizer dart.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#9 Ike

Ike

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it. I could easily see you stealthing your way to an objective only to inevitably get caught up in a fight. (Sorta like recent Assassins Creed)

The game seems to have similar mechanics and gameplay in terms of free running and combat as the AC and Splinter Cell series. You have to run a bit before climbing walls in W_D and it seems exactly the same as AC. The combat and stealth will show this read arrow/bar thingy whenever there is potentially someone who may see you.

#10 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

i sense metal gear likeness which is good :P

No, really.

#11 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

Stealth is good, but sometimes I get bored and block my cover on purpose just to have some more action.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#12 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

The game seems to have similar mechanics and gameplay in terms of free running and combat as the AC and Splinter Cell series. You have to run a bit before climbing walls in W_D and it seems exactly the same as AC. The combat and stealth will show this read arrow/bar thingy whenever there is potentially someone who may see you.

I've got no problem with AC free-running controls. I'm just wary when they say stuff like this. Especially considering that 5 percent that can't be stealthed through. The parts that can't be stealthed through could be the longer, more climactic missions which would be the most fun/challenging to stealth through.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#13 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I've got no problem with AC free-running controls. I'm just wary when they say stuff like this. Especially considering that 5 percent that can't be stealthed through. The parts that can't be stealthed through could be the longer, more climactic missions which would be the most fun/challenging to stealth through.

whoooa that's a good point! let's hope it's the other way around.

#14 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

I plan on this being my december Wii U purchase. I just hope the port turns out to be good... I'm not holding my breath but we will see. This is supposedly running on a next gen Ubi engine. This game more than any other Ubi game released this year should showcase the visual difference (upgrade) the Wii U has over ps360. I actually think Ubi has done great utilizing gamepad in their games so I'm not worried about that.

#15 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

I plan on this being my december Wii U purchase. I just hope the port turns out to be good... I'm not holding my breath but we will see. This is supposedly running on a next gen Ubi engine. This game more than any other Ubi game released this year should showcase the visual difference (upgrade) the Wii U has over ps360. I actually think Ubi has done great utilizing gamepad in their games so I'm not worried about that.

well according to some folks it's better than current gen, so it should be considered slightly better than just a port.

#16 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

well according to some folks it's better than current gen, so it should be considered slightly better than just a port.

yeah but you have to

read between the lines with ubisoft. ps360 could be sub 720p and Wii U could be native and thats their opinion of in between gen.

#17 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

yeah but you have to

read between the lines with ubisoft. ps360 could be sub 720p and Wii U could be native and thats their opinion of in between gen.

i guess that's true. but for wii u games, like i said in another thread, i think ubi comes through pretty well.

#18 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

i guess that's true. but for wii u games, like i said in another thread, i think ubi comes through pretty well.

i mean you have to appreciate they are bringing the games... but give Wii U owners a reason to get excited about the games. Can they take their mouths off of sony for a minute to hype Wii U version and what the cosole can do. I am talking about on the technical side. Wii U is not a slouch like everyone believes... it is not spec for spec ps4 but its more capable than ps360 easily.

#19 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

We're going to have to wait a bit for Watch Dogs as they've just announced it's delayed until Spring.

#20 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

We're going to have to wait a bit for Watch Dogs as they've just announced it's delayed until Spring.

You joking?

Oh no! http://www.computera...il-spring-2014/

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: watch dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!