#83 InsaneLaw

InsaneLaw

Blooper

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Fandom:
    All

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

THe 854x480 was a guess, not actually confirmed. I read the article that guessed it.

golgotron.com/2011/06/nintendo-wii-u-tablet-screen-resolution-revealed/

#84 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

wut?

The person above me double posted.

#85 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

The person above me double posted.

No he didnt :S

Posted Image

#86 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

THe 854x480 was a guess, not actually confirmed. I read the article that guessed it.

golgotron.com/2011/06/nintendo-wii-u-tablet-screen-resolution-revealed/

http://e3.nintendo.com/hw/#/about
The resolution used to be listed there, but they seem to have removed it, indicating it may have changed since e3.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#87 InsaneLaw

InsaneLaw

Blooper

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Fandom:
    All

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

I write for another website(cubed3.com), and wrote news on E3 and I can honestly say it was never there.

It's like people saying that the Wii U will be using an RV770 based GPU, there's never been any evidence, only IGN's and Wikipedia's word for it.

Edited by Stulaw90, 21 February 2012 - 10:20 AM.

#88 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

I write for another website(cubed3.com), and wrote news on E3 and I can honestly say it was never there.

It's like people saying that the Wii U will be using an RV770 based GPU, there's never been any evidence, only IGN's and Wikipedia's word for it.

Neither of which are 100% trustworthy sources. :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#89 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

I think they should do like this.
Everything like playcoins, streetpass, swapnotes, miis, games that you have downloaded and friends. They should be in the cloud, maybe in a Nintendo Network account. When you log in to your wii u then everything should be there cause the wii u is always connected to the internet, just like the wii. And vice versa.

Edited by Hinkik, 23 February 2012 - 12:35 AM.

28gxdv8.png

#90 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

http://e3.nintendo.com/hw/#/about
The resolution used to be listed there, but they seem to have removed it, indicating it may have changed since e3.

They never listed the resolution on the E3 site. I checked the E3 site the moment they put it up and there was never a thing for the controllers screen resolution.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#91 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

I could've sworn they did.
Maybe it was in the press site pdf's I downloaded though, I just remember seeing a resolution that wasn't bad at all, but not "HD".
Mah mah, whatever, not a big deal.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#92 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Can't wait for E3 2012 to get most things confirmed.

Edited by Cerberuz, 20 March 2012 - 05:13 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#93 Daniel

Daniel

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

I think that the Wii U will make use of StreetPass just like the 3DS does, but with some special things added. I'll probably buy the Wii U along with the 3DS if it has a better relationship than the PS Vita does to the PS3.

#94 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Send your StreetPass Wii U data to your 3DS and when you StreetPass someone you also StreetPass that persons Wii U Mii. That is my idea. (I think it has already been said, but I came up with up by myself.)

Edited by Blakexd9, 08 April 2012 - 07:55 PM.

#95 Rvaisse

Rvaisse

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, zelda,FF,mariooooo

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

I think they ll use the 3ds and Nintendo Network together! Achievements, mii, trophies, whatever will be stored in the cloud, and the 3ds will be connected to it.

#96 zzuxon

zzuxon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • NNID:zzuxon
  • Fandom:
    Mario LoZ Kirby SSB Pikmin

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

I want there to be a way to stream 3DS images to the Wii U, letting you watch 3DS gameplay on the bigscreen. I like to play adventure games with my Mom, so the fact hat Paper Mario Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (franchises we're both big fans of) is on the 3ds is a dissappointment.
As for street pass, I don't think it'll happen, but if it does, it'll probably be with something like a pedometer.

#97 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

Since Miiverse will be on both Wii U and 3DS then I'm guessing that you will probably be able to access your Nintendo Network account on both devices.

#98 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

well that little device helps it

#99 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

StreetPass With Other 3DS Systems Through the Wii U Console, With No Local Contact

I think that the Wii U will allow you to effectively StreetPass your 3DS data with your friends without having to actually be physically near them.

• Your Wii U console will download your 3DS StreetPass data.
  • Then Your Wii U console will upload your 3DS StreetPass data to your friends Wii U consoles.
  • Your friends’ Wii U consoles will download their 3DS StreetPass data.
  • Then your friends’ Wii U consoles will upload their 3DS StreetPass Data to your Wii U console.
  • Your Wii U console will then upload the StreetPass data that it downloaded from your friends’ Wii U’s to your 3DS system.
  • Your friends’ Wii U consoles will then upload the 3DS StreetPass data that they downloaded from your Wii U console to their 3DS systems.

Thus, you will be able to StreetPass with them without being physically near them by doing it through the Wii U console.

I think it'll work kind of the opposite of this. The Wii U data will be downloaded to the 3DS, then swapped when passed another 3DS. Identical to regular streetpass as we know it, just that the owner's Wii U would be included too.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2466-1970
NNID : TomBollandLTD

need. more. online. games.

#100 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hopefully there will be some games on both eShops where you can buy one version of the game on Wii U and get the 3DS version at no extra charge, if they are the same game. I'd also like if you could store 3DS save data on the Wii U like Sony does with the Vita and PS3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!