Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Already is a 3rd party bundle. Skylanders SwapForce

I didn't say we dont have 3rd party bundles but i meant that we need to get more bundles at a low price

and also Nintendo should create a much cheaper Wii U and here is an example of a bundle

Assassins creed black flag bundle

1. 8gb Wii U ( or a cheaper version )

2. assassins creed black flag

3. optional Pro controller

all at a price of 160-170$

Edited by Mahmoodinho98, 03 December 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#22 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

I didn't say we dont have 3rd party bundles but i meant that we need to get more bundles at a low price

and also Nintendo should create a much cheaper Wii U and here is an example of a bundle

Assassins creed black flag bundle

1. 8gb Wii U ( or a cheaper version )

2. assassins creed black flag

3. optional Pro controller

all at a price of 160-170$

More bundles might be nice however no way with that price point.. 8 GB or cheaper version? So you'd be ok with them not providing an enclosure for the hardware or perhaps not including power brick?

What's with your price? You do realize you are in 3DS territory and undercutting the money maker in Nintendo's aresnal would be drinking poison...

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#23 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

Already is a 3rd party bundle. Skylanders SwapForce

Dude are you serious, Skylander?! i dont think 2million people are going to buy skylanders swap force, and what i meant is that we need more 3rd party bundles or a much much cheaper wii u

#24 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

Dude are you serious, Skylander?! i dont think 2million people are going to buy skylanders swap force, and what i meant is that we need more 3rd party bundles or a much much cheaper wii u

You said in a previous post " Nintendo needs to start making 3d party bundles " , so i pointed out there is a Skylanders SwapForce bundle available, simple as that.

The Wii U bundles currently are a great value already, don't expect a "much cheaper" Wii U. 

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#25 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

about the " cheap Wii U " if i have 300$ would i rather invest it on an Wii U (wii u is an xbox 360 8 years later ) or add a hundred and get a Ps4

I think you pretty much know the answer. ps4.

With the specs Wii U has i believe that its price should not pass 260$

#26 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

about the " cheap Wii U " if i have 300$ would i rather invest it on an Wii U (wii u is an xbox 360 8 years later )

Really now? I figured you were going to say something like this sooner or later.

Edited by Sorceror12, 05 December 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#27 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

dude am not trying to be offensive so lets get to the main point why is Wii U not selling Well?

1. games are not appealing to everyone ( people right now love more violence and blood). ( Mario, ohhh your soooooo bloody)

2. Wii U price is not appealing ( come on ! 300$ for a device that has no 3rd party Games )

3. Wii U is advertised as a childish system

#28 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

Guys   am a Nintendo fan but am sick of Mario bundles, i mean no offense to Nintendo but Mario bundles never sold well ,Nintendo needs to start making

3rd party bundles .

the idea of my bundle is nice it includes a game for every gamer  ( never mind the price ) so i believe Nintendo should begin either making 3rd party bundles or developing a cheap system that doesn't exceed 180 dollars.

I'm not really a fan of 3d world, ghosts or ass creed.

For my bundle It'd probably be a

32gb red console

pro controller

wonderful 101

legocity undercover

wonder mask (for you to wear whilst playing)

price would be 220 quid and it'd be called the action adventure pack. 

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#29 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Platinum Bundle

32 GB Platinum-colored console with Gamepad and Pro Controller to match
The Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2

$300

Ubisoft Bundle

32 GB Console with Gamepad and Pro Controller
Assassin's Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Rayman Legends

$350

I changed the Ubisoft Bundle from $300 to $350 because that is much mire realistic. I picked the original price point because you can get a 360 with 4 games for a price similar to that, but that was the 4 GB version of a system that came out in 2005. $350 is still a steal for what you're getting: 4 $60 games and an extra controller that costs $50? That's amazing!

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 07 December 2013 - 11:22 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#30 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

I'm not really a fan of 3d world, ghosts or ass creed.

For my bundle It'd probably be a

32gb red console

pro controller

wonderful 101

legocity undercover

wonder mask (for you to wear whilst playing)

price would be 220 quid and it'd be called the action adventure Pack

I really like your price but am not really sure the " average joe's " Will like the games you have chosen.

Platinum Bundle

32 GB Platinum-colored console with Gamepad and Pro Controller to match

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

$300

Ubisoft Bundle

32 GB Console with Gamepad and Pro Controller

Assassin's Creed 4

Watch Dogs

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Rayman Legends

$300

the first bundle is way too much for what am getting but I give you all my respect for your second bundle, its simply a state of art bundle that achieves the highest standards in terms of what  a games average gamers will want, i give you a 10( masterpiece) rating and may god enlighten your path my friend

#31 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Here is mine:

Wii U - $0.00

All games available even including multiplats that didn't get ported to the Wii U.

#32 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

Why do people think that since they don't like the price of the Wii U Nintendo can magically chop $100 off of the price (even when bundling additional hardware) without ending up selling at an unsustainable loss?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#33 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

Why do people think that since they don't like the price of the Wii U Nintendo can magically chop $100 off of the price (even when bundling additional hardware) without ending up selling at an unsustainable loss?

Exactly. And those are thee same kind of people who say if it's $199 I would buy one.. yeah right.

Oh and Grahamf, it's 8 year old tech, so Nintendo should be able to.

Funny thing is, these same people are not complaining about the price of the 3DS, even though it's not the most powerful... Why? because it's got GREAT GAMES. Wii U will get many more great games, and hopefully more 3d party stuff so we can all stop hearing this crap.

Edited by Sorceror12, 06 December 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#34 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

Sorry, but 8 years old tech? That's like saying the current x86 based Xbone and PS4 are 20+ year old tech because they are derivatives of the original Intel computers.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#35 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

Sorry, but 8 years old tech? That's like saying the current x86 based Xbone and PS4 are 20+ year old tech because they are derivatives of the original Intel computers.

Mahmoodinho98, on 05 Dec 2013 - 2:23 PM, said:snapback.png

about the " cheap Wii U " if i have 300$ would i rather invest it on an Wii U (wii u is an xbox 360 8 years later )

#36 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

Mahmoodinho98, on 05 Dec 2013 - 2:23 PM, said:snapback.png

That's not exactly a fair comparison. While it is partially based on the 360 and the Wii, it's still a newer and faster console. The memory alone is drastically improved, going from 256MB to 2GB. For comparison, Windows XP was the last OS to run well on 256MB, while Windows 7 can do so much more with 2GB

#37 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

That's not exactly a fair comparison. While it is partially based on the 360 and the Wii, it's still a newer and faster console. The memory alone is drastically improved, going from 256MB to 2GB. For comparison, Windows XP was the last OS to run well on 256MB, while Windows 7 can do so much more with 2GB

In one ear, out 'da other . 

#38 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

Here is mine:

Wii U - $0.00
All games available even including multiplats that didn't get ported to the Wii U.

I actually think they should include Iwata in each box to act as your own personal butler.

#39 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:39 PM

I actually think they should include Iwata in each box to act as your own personal butler.

lol. Plz Understand i only have two hands

#40 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

I'd sell the Wii U at a loss, say 150-180 with a free download from a select Nintendo game and then release a lot of games.  PS3 done that and it sold like hot cakes afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!