Photo

My Opinion on Nintendo This Gen.(At the Moment)

8th Gen.

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#81 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Okay, so you're never changing your views no matter how much sense I throw at either of you, way to be pros.

Here's a video about the UK.

it's not about changing of views, it's about logic and evidence, like what I've seen here:

http://finance.whart...-Governance.pdf

That's how Japan is, shareholders basically have no power. That's not about views or opinions, that's about facts. I knew Japanese businesses operated differently from American/European business, but even I was shocked that basically it is kind of an opposite of what Western business is like. Me trying to argue against would be like me arguing that water doesn't exist. It would be my opinion, perhaps, but it would also be factually WRONG. It would just be STUPID

• Tre likes this

#82 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

I stopped arguing with you two, continue if you want, I won't reply.

I link the video about the UK numbers because of that other thread and talking with dharmanator about how the UK numbers aren't ever reported widely, except when CVG can sensationalize something against Nintendo.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#83 Tre

Tre

Blooper

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Nollog, It wasn't an arguement but a debate. It is ended now.

#84 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

Nollog, It wasn't an arguement but a debate. It is ended now.

It was an argument. You're applying a negative meaning to the word is all.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#85 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Please don't argue about arguing.
  • Tre likes this

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#86 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Please don't argue about arguing.

evil-smiley-face.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#87 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Well it is all good to discuss but it is all up to Nintendo. they are the one that will make the decisions. 2014 will be very deciding on what the Wii U will be remembered as.... its legacy.  

#88 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

It's just your opinion, a lot of people hide behind that nowadays thinking it lets them say whatever they want without having to back up their opinion.
And people love to say they love Nintendo, but... something about them being doomed and how they hate Nintendo. I find it strange.

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text
^lol

An opinion is to have a judgement on something like a product or a current matter in the world. Also I see no one saying Nintendo is doomed in this thread but just worried how they are going to cope with this era of thinking. 

#89 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

An opinion is to have a judgement on something like a product or a current matter in the world. Also I see no one saying Nintendo is doomed in this thread but just worried how they are going to cope with this era of thinking. 

well in reality they are not doomed. Wii U could sale worse than Gamecube did and Nintendo has enough money in the bank they will shrugg their shoulders and say oh well back to the drawing board lets make the next one better. i still as a fan want to see themdo more to show they are relevant... and they belong and stop all the BS put your games on mobile talk.

#90 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

well in reality they are not doomed. Wii U could sale worse than Gamecube did and Nintendo has enough money in the bank they will shrugg their shoulders and say oh well back to the drawing board lets make the next one better. i still as a fan want to see themdo more to show they are relevant... and they belong and stop all the BS put your games on mobile talk.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about Mobile gaming. Also when companies release new products like gaming consoles, they have to bring in a new era of thinking or they will die out. 

#91 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

What are you talking about? I never said anything about Mobile gaming. Also when companies release new products like gaming consoles, they have to bring in a new era of thinking or they will die out. 

didnt say you said anything about mobile gaming. just every week their is a new article claiming nintendo putting their games on mobile will solve everything. Some people ddnt like it but the gamepad was that new way of thinking. i love off-tv gameplay WITHOUT lag. The Wii U is a good console but the execution by Nintendo was so off... especially after they CLAIMED they learned their lesson after the 3ds.

#92 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

didnt say you said anything about mobile gaming. just every week their is a new article claiming nintendo putting their games on mobile will solve everything. Some people ddnt like it but the gamepad was that new way of thinking. i love off-tv gameplay WITHOUT lag. The Wii U is a good console but the execution by Nintendo was so off... especially after they CLAIMED they learned their lesson after the 3ds.

The thing is that you just wrote in your last post "and stop all the BS put your games on mobile talk", why did you write that when it had no relevance to the matter at hand? 

I understand the articles are annoying but you don't need to worry as Nintendo won't put their games on the mobile platform since the 3DS is doing so well.  There is nothing wrong with the game-pad but the way Nintendo are currently thinking. Rest assure Nintendo will still be here in the ninth generation.

#93 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

The thing is that you just wrote in your last post "and stop all the BS put your games on mobile talk", why did you write that when it had no relevance to the matter at hand? 

I understand the articles are annoying but you don't need to worry as Nintendo won't put their games on the mobile platform since the 3DS is doing so well.  There is nothing wrong with the game-pad but the way Nintendo are currently thinking. Rest assure Nintendo will still be here in the ninth generation.

usually the Nintendo is doomed articles point to them putting their games on mobile as a way to get out of their hole.

#94 Tre

Tre

Blooper

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

It was an argument. You're applying a negative meaning to the word is all.

You said you wasn't going to reply....

#95 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

You said you wasn't going to reply....

You said you can comprehend.
I meant that those two people have made their minds up already, it would be pointless for me to try to reply to them after I figured that out, so I'm not going to.
That discussion finished, and now we've moved on to talking about other things.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!