#1 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

http://m.ign.com/art...uests-for-ports

So. ...BUY UNICORNING WII U!!!!!

I know you all will agree with me here. But damn...if you are a real fan. .. you buy the dsmn system to play any game.

I liked how others wanted W101 ported also.

Yep. ..no games. Now port everything you have Nintendo.

*sigh*

(And for the record, I always started the Wii U is worth owning for games such as this)

#2 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

I don't understand people at all. If there are games on a system that can only be played on said system and you want to play said games, then buy the god damn system! NO, instead they whine and complain because it's not on their big boy system or they have some sort of bias. If they were true fans of bayonetta they would find a way to support platinum and their game. Instead they rather complain on their facebook. These people should be happy the game even exists. STUPID, UNGRATEFUL, SPOILED, CHILDREN! These people need to grow up. 

#3 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:34 AM

Right, because everybody has all of the money in the world lying around to go buy a console they originally had no other reason to buy.

Funny how when Nintendo fans complain about games not making it to the Wii U, you don't tell them to shut up and buy an Xbox One/PS4.

It blows when your system doesn't get the game(s) you want, and us Nintendo fans should understand this better than anybody else. But I guess not.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#4 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

That's like saying port Mario to ps or Xbox.

Port halo and killzone.

Just a bunch of crying fan boys..

It was made for the wii u so leave it at that. They should just buy a wii u. It's a heart system.

Hopefully they say no and never port it. :)

Right, because everybody has all of the money in the world lying around to go buy a console they originally had no other reason to buy.

Funny how when Nintendo fans complain about games not making it to the Wii U, you don't tell them to shut up and buy an Xbox One/PS4.

It blows when your system doesn't get the game(s) you want, and us Nintendo fans should understand this better than anybody else. But I guess not.

The way I see it is if the ps and Xbox both get the game then why not the wii u?

But if only one system gets it then no big deal.

I know I own an Xbox just fir gears of war. Just sold it in fact because I didn't play it and there wasn't any other games exclusive to it that I wanted.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#5 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

That's like saying port Mario to ps or Xbox.

Port halo and killzone.

Um... No, it's not like that at all.

The original Bayonetta was exclusive to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. This is a slap in the face to the original Bayonetta fans. They have reason to be unhappy about this.

Now tell me who's the "fanboy" here? The Bayonetta fan that owned the original and loved it on the consoles it was originally released on (that is the PS3/Xbox 360) that is upset that it ended up exclusively on a random console that is completely unrelated to the ones before, or the Nintendo fan that just wants an exclusive to flaunt in the face of others, but still complains about third party games being on the Xbox One and or PS4 and not the Wii U?

Edited by Envy, 12 December 2013 - 09:35 AM.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:34 AM

The equivalent to this would be asking Capcom to release Dead Rising 3 on the PS4 because Dead Rising 2 was on PS3 or asking Square back in the day to port Final Fantasy 7 on the N64 because FF6 was on the SNES.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:43 AM

This cracks me up how you have people that are STILL enraged over this game being a Nintendo exclusive.  Is it really that hard to buy a console because it has the game(s) you want?   If people play this loyalty act because they feel if they cross over to other systems they’re all going to laugh at you, then they are really not true fans of the games they play but fans of the console they play on.  I love video games I play more than the consoles I play on.  When FF VII moved to PS1 I got a PS, when Rare was bought by MS I got an Xbox and then a 360 in hopes of PD and KI, during last three gens I had all the consoles so I wouldn’t have to miss out on any great franchises that were exclusive to any platform as well as great 1st and 2nd party franchises.  The same goes for this gen as well once I get my PS4 and Xbox one later in the New Year.  So what if Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive if you really loved the last game like I did I will buy it regardless of what console it is on.  To make it as plain as I can from the previews I have seen I pretty much would have got it on an Ouya if it was exclusive to that console.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

POPULAR

The original Bayonetta was exclusive to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. This is a slap in the face to the original Bayonetta fans. They have reason to be unhappy about this.

Now tell me who's the "fanboy" here? The Bayonetta fan that owned the original and loved it on the consoles it was originally released on (that is the PS3/Xbox 360) that is upset that it ended up exclusively on a random console that is completely unrelated to the ones before, or the Nintendo fan that just wants an exclusive to flaunt in the face of others, but still complains about third party games being on the Xbox One and or PS4 and not the Wii U?

People didn't make this big of deal when Final Fantasy went to PlayStation. I was there. Most of these people are not fans. Like the Wii when jerks see a game they like they get mad and want it ported to a "real" console. I knew someone who was angry Xenoblade was not on a "real" console like PS3. These people don't care about Bayonetta they just for some dumb reason like to make a fuss about it being on a Nintendo console. These are the same people who say they like Mario but want it on PS4.because Nintendo should go 3rd party.

Not to too my own horn and apologies as this may come across as self indulging. I am a person who is disabled and has a very low income but I pay my bills and rent like everyone else. I still buy my consoles and games. I been saving up for a couple months for Wii U and when done save up for a PS4. Even for a very low income person can get another console. It just takes a lot of time and a lot patience. People who don't buy brand X or Y console is not a money thing. It's them just being an idiot because they want to be an idiot.

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

Like when Metal Gear jumped ship from Nintendo to Sony in the 90's.

There's games I like from Sony and Microsoft I'd welcome on PC or Nintendo consoles, but I don't whine about it.
If they like 2 or 3 series of games on Wii U, they have no real reason not to buy the system imo, it's only a year old, and it's pretty cheap for something that'll get at least 4 more years of games.

It's about "How many exclusives make the initial hardware investment worth it for me?"
Maybe a port of Bayonetta 1 with enhanced upad controls will tip the boat with many fans?
Or are they all sony or microsoft fangirls, unwilling to ever see a Nintendo console as worthy?

Edited by Nollog, 12 December 2013 - 10:19 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Thats exactly what I do. All the time.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

POPULAR

Envy, on 12 Dec 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

You make no sense...

You basically just argued that exclusives and third party games hold the same sort of weight. The original Bayonetta was a MULTIPLATFORM game on both PS4 and 360. Nintendo stepped in and basically funded this project because it wasn't profitable enough to continue on it's own, so it's now Nintendo's (The IP isn't, but they have control of how the money behind the project). It's their project, they deserve the sales they get from it. The fanboy is the one who is pissed that they feel like they got screwed over because a game actually will see the light of day, but not on their console of choice. IP's can be on different consoles, it's all about where the money for the project comes from. In this case, it's Nintendo's money.

Every Nintendo fan has a right to be upset about third party games not coming to their system. They are third party games, not exclusives. Granted, nintendo fans should at least understand the business decisions about why they aren't getting third party, but it is a legitimate frustration. I suppose there is understandable frustration in a game moving to a different platform, but hey, I miss Rare, but I got over it.

Edited by lucario23, 12 December 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#12 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

It's nothing more than entitled fanboys crying that a game they probably won't even buy isn't on their console. Let's be honest, how successful was the first Bayonetta?

#13 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

You make no sense...

You basically just argued that exclusives and third party games hold the same sort of weight. The original Bayonetta was a MULTIPLATFORM game on both PS4 and 360. Nintendo stepped in and basically funded this project because it wasn't profitable enough to continue on it's own, so it's now Nintendo's (The IP isn't, but they have control of how the money behind the project). It's their project, they deserve the sales they get from it. The fanboy is the one who is pissed that they feel like they got screwed over because a game actually will see the light of day, but not on their console of choice. IP's can be on different consoles, it's all about where the money for the project comes from. In this case, it's Nintendo's money.

Every Nintendo fan has a right to be upset about third party games not coming to their system. They are third party games, not exclusives. Granted, nintendo fans should at least understand the business decisions about why they aren't getting third party, but it is a legitimate frustration. I suppose there is understandable frustration in a game moving to a different platform, but hey, I miss Rare, but I got over it.

I agree with everything except that business decision thing. It's been made pretty clear that a lot of companies are basically run by the same type of people complaing here. They refuse to actually try crap on the Wii U because they're too stuck on their pre-conceived notions of what's a big boy system and what isn't.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#14 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

Didn't Nintendo buy the studio therefore have exclusive rights?

#15 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

I do tell them to buy a PS4.

What is the big deal? If they are such fans as they claim it is no big deal to buy another console.

But what do I know? I have several DS' s. 2 3DS. A PS3. A PS4. A Vita. And I had a Wii and a 360 Until just recently.

If you truly want the game, you buy the damn console.

#16 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

I wish Halo was on the Wii U, I'm gonna go complain on Facebook about how stupid Bungie is for not porting it to the Wii U.

Didn't Nintendo buy the studio therefore have exclusive rights?

No, but they funded the project, so they do have exclusive rights.

Edited by Molester Man, 12 December 2013 - 03:10 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#17 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

The game would not even exist without Nintendo

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#18 Law212

Law212

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

I bought a Wii U because I heard Bayonetta 2 was exclusive to it. I thought it was impressive Nintendo stepped up to fund it. MS and Sony didn't. And since I really liked Bayonetta, I will support a company that supports an awesome game like it.

#19 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

i didnt like the first one so this one dosnt intrest me at all really :)

#20 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

I bought the Wii U not only because of the announcement of Bayonetta 2.  but because of the best fun games and the quality of the titles released in stores and at the eshop.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!