#1 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

With the Wii U failing left and right I think they should completley start over in 2015. Let the rest of the wii u lineup bleed out and do this.

1.Announce the HDDS. A new console/handheld that plays DS,3DS,WII WII U, HDDS GAMES. 

2.The gimmick here is that it is a Oled double 1080p hd screens with dual twin sticks and has the snes button layout with bumpers and triggers. Plays DS 3DS games on the go and on the television but also plays wii/wii u games when wired to t.v. through HDMI. the design will be between the gamepad and the 3ds.

3.Give buyers of the wii u an apology trade where they can get 200 on the wii u and a free downloadable game from Nintendo Store.

4.Use the Legend of Zelda as a launch title in 1080p 60fps.

5.New Nintendo OS. 

6.Launch title looks somewhat like this

- Legend of Zelda 

-Metroid Alpha/Omega series

-Bayonetta 2

-Star Fox GO!

-Mario 2d platformer

-New I.p.

-MAJOR 3RD PARTY SUPPORT!!!

-

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

The 3DS is doing too well to be shot down this early.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Or they could just release games on the thing. That might work too.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Yes, because Nintendo is dying. IT NEEDS RYSE! We need to discontinue a console that's relatively new because of the lack of games. Because we all know that games will never come out for it.

Edited by Fieryguns, 12 December 2013 - 06:17 PM.

#5 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yes, because Nintendo is dying. IT NEEDS RYSE!

I really liked Ryse beat it quick but the visuals were stunning. The Wii U would only suffer from it though. Ryse is all flash and no substance. After you beat the short campaign its pointless.

#6 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

This isn't entirely rainbow, but the whole "HDDS" is. The 3DS is doing AMAZING. Killing it would be the worst possible thing for Nintendo, since that's where their profit's been coming from.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

POPULAR

So your big solution is to 

• Confuse the crap out of/screw over consumers by canceling a handheld that's very successful, and a home console product that's only been out for a year
  • Have Nintendo bleed money in producing this monstrosity (FYI, 3DS/DS games will look like crap on a HDTV)
  • Completely redo Bayonetta 2, thus costing them more money on a game that probably wouldn't even sell more on the PS4/Xbone, release a new IP that people won't buy (Wonderful 101), and continue a series that was pronounced over by its developer?
  • Have Nintendo bleed money by giving away $200+ per Wii U and game
  • Rush a new Legend of Zelda out just a few months after Zelda U will most likely come out.

I think we have a winner! You get a gold star.

tried995_8749.jpg

FYI: Sega did this kind of crap with the Sega Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast. You know where that got them? BANKRUPT.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

I want to see Nintendo and Sony combine forces and be like "We're here to Wii rainbow up".

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#9 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Dropping the 3DS and the Wii U is quite literally the worst thing Nintendo could do.

First of all, the 3DS is selling VERY well and doesn't show any signs of stopping. There's literally no purpose on discontinuing that console.

Second of all, although the Wii U isn't doing the greatest, but dropping it is a horrible thing to do. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to feel good with my new $350 console I've had for just over a year if no more games are being released for it. I bought this console expecting YEARS of enjoyment and quality games out of it, not for Nintendo to drop the thing after getting less than mediocre sales for just over a year. Plus, have you even considered the money Nintendo has to burn? Nintendo can DEFINITELY lose money with the Wii U for a long time until the worthwhile games roll in and the cash gets up in Reggie's face. Manufacturing a new console would only make them lose more money and damage their reputation dramatically.

Also, please don't even explain to me what Star Fox GO! is.

Edited by Blake, 12 December 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#10 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Operation: Suicide.

I support this, if only for the massive amounts of hate Nintendo will get after they go bankrupt. It's gonna be hilarious.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Your posts are getting worse imo.
We get it, you prefer Microsoft. That's okay.
Just please don't try to "fix" Nintendo with conglomerate failure techniques.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

There is so much wrong with this idea I don't even know where to begin. So I'll start at the very beginning, because it's a very good place to start.

Nobody can make a new system with everything ready to go by 2015 if they started now. This is how long it takes to make a Triple A game, if not longer. Everything that Nintendo put into the Wii U (which they started designingin 2008, so they can totally make a new system in 2 years) would be lost and they would spend even more to make a new system.

Giving a home console the name family of their handheld devices would be even more confusing than what they did now. Not to mention that it would cut into 3DS sales, which they don't want to do since that's the only thing that's making Nintendo money right now.

Do you realize how big, ugly, and most importantly expensive that controller would be? Sony changed the Vita's screen in the new model from an OLED screen to an LCD screen because it was too expensive, and you want two of them at double the resolution? Have fun with an $800 console. Not to mention the battery life would be atrocious.

Why would it need to play DS and 3DS games on the go when the 3DS can already do this? It would look better on the 3DS anyway because the pixel density would be better and you would be playing a 240p game on a 1080p screen. 480p games look bad on 720p TV's. This would look just terrible.

The price that you would get from trading in the system would be up to the retailer. They have no reason to give you $200 and a free digital game. This could never be enforced.

I'm assuming you want all work on future Wii U titles such as Zelda U and Bayonetta 2 to be scrapped to start them over for a new system. The last thing a new Nintendo system needs is another 2D Mario or platformer in general.

What makes you think that they would suddenly get a lot of third party support? Because it's more powerful? Third parties want to see adoption rates with their games. That's why Xbox and PlayStation are 3rd Party's system of choice; their games sell a lot on those systems.

Last but not least, ditching a new system after a poor market performance sounds very familiar. Oh wait: that's what happened to the Saturn! It never caught on in sales, so Sega abandoned it and announced the Dreamcast! Even though the Dreamcast had a good launch, people felt cheated because the previous system was abandoned. The last thing Nintendo wants to do is abandon their core audience AKA the people who already bought a Wii U.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#13 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

This topic is poop.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#14 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

794144.png?13383682

#15 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

Well then. I think that's settled.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#16 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

You guys are right Didn't think about the actual implementation and Im changing my profile picture Im far from an Xbox fanboy. 

#17 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

You guys are right Didn't think about the actual implementation 

tumblr_l9fcd5gKsl1qb89z4.gif

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!