Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Noting that the PlayStation Vita's (and soon to be HD re-release for console) Assassin's Creed Liberation and other future portable Assassin's Creed titles were left out of this category, interest peaked as to what Ubisoft has planned for multiple Assassin's Creed releases within one year.

Contacting sources familiar with these projects, it has come to fruition that Ubisoft has two Assassin's Creed titles planned for 2014; one being a next-gen (PlayStation 4/Xbox One) exclusive while the other designated for the current crop of now last-generation consoles (PlayStation 3/Xbox 360).

The source also mentioned that the series is under a massive re-scope, but couldn't elaborate any further. As always, this information is not confirmed by Ubisoft and must be considered rumor for now, so take everything with a grain of salt.

http://www.examiner....eloped-for-2014

I hate this series at this point.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Im getting to a point where I cant even stand hearing about Assassins Creed anymore. They are ruining it. http://mynintendonew...-a-possibility/

This link adds more truth to this post. I believe this is 100 % fact.

#3 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Since the Wii U is neither next-gen nor current-gen, Wii U users will be getting both games :P

Seriously, though, I'd be surprised if this were true. I'm expecting to see another Wii U game no matter what. They can't be making another PS4/ONE without making a Wii U game unless the attach rate is actually that much worse on the Wii U.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#4 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Depending on how much I enjoy Black Flag, and how the next COD looks, I may end up getting a limited edition of the next Assassin's Creed game instead of a limited edition of the next COD. Only if it comes with some sort of fun statue, so I can make my one friend who loves the series jealous.

#5 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

and it begins..... i can see 2014 Wii U getting no big third party games. The reality is you cant blame third party publishers there games are NOT selling on Wii U... not even a little bit. Lego games, Disney infinity next game, and skylanders.... thats all she wrote.

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

I'm getting AC 4 solely because I've heard from people that it's a bit similar to Wind Waker. I got bored halfway through 2 and Brotherhood and hated 3, so if I don't like 4 I have them to blame (you know who you are, you tech savvy guy you)

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Since the Wii U is neither next-gen nor current-gen, Wii U users will be getting both games :P

Seriously, though, I'd be surprised if this were true. I'm expecting to see another Wii U game no matter what. They can't be making another PS4/ONE without making a Wii U game unless the attach rate is actually that much worse on the Wii U.

I seriously doubt we're getting another.

2lvmghw.png

#8 Jeenaud

Jeenaud

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:Jeenaud-X
  • Fandom:
    Fire Emblem,Metroid and Zelda

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

I actually don't care how many AC games they put out as long as they'Re good

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

I loved ACII but quit after that. The series is just shovel ware now like COD

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

Meanwhile, Wii U gets none.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

Too many Assassin's Creeds... Wont somebody think of the children?!

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#12 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

no wiiu version is expected. After the sales of 4 I can see why they are not. 

#13 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

and it begins..... i can see 2014 Wii U getting no big third party games. The reality is you cant blame third party publishers there games are NOT selling on Wii U... not even a little bit. Lego games, Disney infinity next game, and skylanders.... thats all she wrote.

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with you. I doubt we'll be getting anymore games from Ubisoft apart from Just Dance games, though I still expect Activision to put Call of Duty games on the Wii U.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 19 December 2013 - 02:06 AM.

#14 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:09 AM

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with you. I doubt we'll be getting anymore games from Ubisoft apart from Just Dance games, though I still expect Activision to put Call of Duty games on the Wii U.

I think even COD is done. I do think the sales for Wii U is picking up so some may have no choice.... i was watching nba2k14 vids on youtube crying inside.... thats all i want next year is 2k15. If i dont get 2k15 i dont want anything else.

#15 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

I think even COD is done. I do think the sales for Wii U is picking up so some may have no choice.... i was watching nba2k14 vids on youtube crying inside.... thats all i want next year is 2k15. If i dont get 2k15 i dont want anything else.

Well I think us Nintendo gamers are to blame for a lack of third party support, we're just not buying third party games in large enough numbers for third party developers to consider our platform a profitable format.

I do hope we get Call of Duty games on the Wii U, not because I'm a massive fan of the series, it's gotten stale but because we need more games on the Wii U, not less. But I am disappointed that AC games probably won't be coming out on the Wii U.

#16 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

Well I think us Nintendo gamers are to blame for a lack of third party support, we're just not buying third party games in large enough numbers for third party developers to consider our platform a profitable format.

I do hope we get Call of Duty games on the Wii U, not because I'm a massive fan of the series, it's gotten stale but because we need more games on the Wii U, not less. But I am disappointed that AC games probably won't be coming out on the Wii U.

I think its part us and part the developer/publishers. Lets take the NBA2k13 port for Wii U that came out with the console. It was a mess! They didnt even have the clothes physics for the game.I would rather them wait a year and give us 2k14 which just came out two months ago and make it proper instead of rushed port. So they blame us for not buying a crappy rushed port... there has to be some give and take in the situation. Can you not look at the product you put out and see damn we could have done better lets give them another chance with a decent port next year.

Edited by GAMER1984, 19 December 2013 - 02:27 AM.

#17 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

I think its part us and part the developer/publishers. Lets take the NBA2k13 port for Wii U that came out with the console. It was a mess! They didnt even have the clothes physics for the game.I would rather them wait a year and give us 2k14 which just came out two months ago and make it proper instead of rushed port. So they blame us for not buying a crappy rushed port... there has to be some give and take in the situation. Can you not look at the product you put out and see damn we could have done better lets give them another chance with a decent port next year.

I agree as well I didn't buy Splinter Cell Black List for the very reasons you describe. It was a broken mess and it was gimped. Which is a shame as I would have bought it had it not been a rushed port. I'm delighted to say that AC IV is a very good port, I can tell the time and effort went into the Wii U version which is a shame that it hasn't sold as well as I think it should have done.

#18 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

I agree as well I didn't buy Splinter Cell Black List for the very reasons you describe. It was a broken mess and it was gimped. Which is a shame as I would have bought it had it not been a rushed port. I'm delighted to say that AC IV is a very good port, I can tell the time and effort went into the Wii U version which is a shame that it hasn't sold as well as I think it should have done.

Well i just think that Assassin creed is done as a franchise. They are just overdoing it. I tried to play IV and just couldnt get into it. The game isnt fun for me. I will say the same for Batman AO also. I am having a blast with COD ghost though... the wife and I are loving the extinction multiplayer it is very addicting. So for me if i am Nintendo i go after the must have solid games. NBA2k series, GTA, COD, those games sell and have solid reviews everytime they come out for the most part.

#19 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Doubt I will even get ACIV.  ACIII is enough for me.  I got COD Black Opps free in the buy two get one free deal at Target- doubt I'll get Ghosts either.  I did buy Deus Ex to support third party development.  It got good enough reviews and figured it was worth a look, even if it was more expensive  As mentioned tho, maybe Wii U sales improve in the next six months and the user base becomes big enough to make it worth while.

#20 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

I'm with gamer in terms of a pretty large part of this also being developers fault. They're trying to do the same thing they did with the wii. If you've ever seen john mulaney's bit about delta airlines it's a little similar to that. They treat us like idiots, and then get mad at us for not buying their games.

Also, it was my understanding that splinter cell was best on wii u except for load times

Well i just think that Assassin creed is done as a franchise. They are just overdoing it. I tried to play IV and just couldnt get into it. The game isnt fun for me. I will say the same for Batman AO also. I am having a blast with COD ghost though... the wife and I are loving the extinction multiplayer it is very addicting. So for me if i am Nintendo i go after the must have solid games. NBA2k series, GTA, COD, those games sell and have solid reviews everytime they come out for the most part.

I'm enjoying arkham origins. The only thing that's worse imo is the glitchiness.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!