• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

abuses him into proper discipline. 

Fair or right? Discuss.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

damn straight 

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

He's doing something debatably harmful because it's cool. His punishment is something fairly harmless buut definitely uncool. it's ok.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

I'm trying to figure out what how exactly she is punishing him. I guess it's fair to punish him, but depending on how it could be unfair... As for putting it on the internet, as long as it provides entertainment, go for it. 

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Oh man crying like a little Daisy...

If this was Wii Fit he'd have have gotten maybe 1 star for that shoddy plank performance 

Im not sure if the real crime here is the smoking weed or his under developed abdomen... gotta work that core bro  

#6 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

why the heck is he crying? planking isnt that bad..... and im a freaking twig

wa3Nq7j.png

#7 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

I was waiting for a belt to come out..........

But either way smoking weed just isn't cool. I cause to muchu damge and if you say it doesn't then your probably a smoker
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

But either way smoking weed just isn't cool. I cause to muchu damge and if you say it doesn't then your probably a smoker

Some people even turn to heroine, crack, molly, etc later on. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Some people even turn to heroine, crack, molly, etc later on. 

He did look awfully sweaty in that video.... maybe it wasnt weed at all, maybe he popped a molly 

#10 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Wow that's just sad. Planking is easy as hell, unless he's been doing it for hours on end he shouldn't be crying like that.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#11 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

I think it's pretty messed up. I mean if she's doing stuff like this to him every time he does something wrong it's not going to help him at all

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#12 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

I'm not a smoker and I know that it doesn't actually cause as much damage as people like to believe. The only negative side effects are memory loss while under the influence and slight lung problems if you smoke it long term for like 20 years straight because like any other drug, good or bad, it isn't something that should naturally be in your body, so extended exposure will do some harm. Take pain killers of example, they are meant to help you, but after a long usage, it will start to cause damage to your smaller intestine. May this information help you on your journey to everlasting knowledge! :P

#13 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

You guys actually find this entertaining? That's messed up.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#14 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

What a crybaby. Lots of children need to be disciplined like this or have their ass whooped. My parents used to give me brutal beatdowns whenever I stepped out of line and I am glad they did! It shaped me into a better person.

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

You guys are being racist, as I can't see the video.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm not a smoker and I know that it doesn't actually cause as much damage as people like to believe. The only negative side effects are memory loss while under the influence and slight lung problems if you smoke it long term for like 20 years straight because like any other drug, good or bad, it isn't something that should naturally be in your body, so extended exposure will do some harm. Take pain killers of example, they are meant to help you, but after a long usage, it will start to cause damage to your smaller intestine. May this information help you on your journey to everlasting knowledge! :P

And that's y I take no meds.

But yea I had some friends who smoke and there all messed up in the head. There slow anddelayed. Plus the lung problems.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#17 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

Stupid youtube. Why the heck do they take down even freaking video?

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!