Photo

Microsoft considered making the Xbox One without a disc drive.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

I love digital. If I have the possibility of buying a game digitally, I'll do it. I'm way past the stacking my video game boxes on a bookshelf stage.

#22 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I'd like to buy digital, but I want to ensure i will have my collection indefinitely or be able to sell or gift games when possible.

Mostly I will be waiting until Nintendo offers a means of transferring my collection to a different Wii U without having to go through customer service.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#23 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

As a collector I am biased to physical as I know I always have it. I know even if rare there is another copy out there. Digitl I have them and play them, Still I don't treat my digital games as part of my collection. I know as we have seen before. games are pulled services and servers shut down. Might be ok for some but not me. So I treat thos digital releases as rentals. When physical copies o dgital games are released I snatch them up. Even if I have to import like for example Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara.

Physical esp comes in handy as every format change a ot is lost. More than half of the music released on records never made it to CD. A lot never went from VHS to DVD and so on. Like games VC is great and brought me Earthbound because 600$ for a cart is not in the cards for me. People to play Mega Man for the first time on Eshop. Awesome or Zelda or Mario 3. A lot of ore obscure but great games are lost. So it is nice to own and preserve those treasures.Digital has it's perks but for me in the end nothing beats actuly having it and knowing you always have it.

#24 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

Well am not sure , should i get ps4 or xbox one

am an xbox fan but ps4 is cheaper so what do you think guys

Build a PC Mahmoodin. You can do your programming stuff on there too. I can help you select your parts and stuff. Building a PC is just like Legos dude. I built mine by myself last year when I was 13.

Edited by Stromdeath, 07 January 2014 - 03:15 AM.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!