So...

and?

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:10 AM

What? It really took this long? By this time the original wii closed a 10 million difference gap with the 360.

Wow, ps4 must not be doing that great. Bomba.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:24 AM

lol, Sony failure continues.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:35 AM

So...

and?

I want to feed on your despair, I guess?

Nah, I just thought it would be relevant.

#6 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

I don't see the relevancy of this thread. Do people care about the PS4 that much? No, I don't believe they do.

#7 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hey look, the "I'm sarcastic and emo, and secretly frustrated with the Wii U's success(or lack thereof)" group has shown up! Woe is us!

wtg Sony, amazing how focusing on games sells hardware. How did they ever figure that out?

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Hey look, the "I'm sarcastic and emo, and secretly frustrated with the Wii U's success(or lack thereof)" group has shown up! Woe is us!

wtg Sony, amazing how focusing on games sells hardware. How did they ever figure that out?

What games? My friend has all three and playing his Wii U more since it has a rainbow ton of games and he loves the PS4 but it's not being touched. Nothing is even out yet. XBO. I think he wants to toss that thing in a fire. he Wiiin hates HATES HATES XBO. Console and MS are a flat mess. Also Not frustrated with sales. Not my problem that's Nintendo's problem. I play games I buy all the systems anyway always have always will but outside of bragging rights consumers should not care so damn much on sales. Does not diminish the enjoyment of the games. Sony can sell ketchup Popsicle to an Eskimo with white gloves but I rather have something to play than have the best selling. I like my Vita more than 3DS and liked the PSP over my DS. Still enjoy both. I would say I only worry about sales if something is doing dismal and I mean dismal sales. Wii U is not. It's slowly picking up and we all know MK8 will push it more and other games this year. Vita my precious on the other hand is dead weight.Sony has not given it much in games (tho some third parties have and Ys alone makes Vita for me) and they have zero marketing for it. So unless my console is about to be discontinued sales are not that important to me the consumer.  It's nice when they do sell but does not detract from the fun of the games and PS4 right now has quite honestly nothing. On a personal note I see nothing for me all this year . Still will get one for the promise of 3rd parties down the line that interest me.

#9 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

I've currently got a Wii U, and plan on buying a PS4 closer to the time inFAMOUS: Second Son comes out. 

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

I am getting a PS4 for the lower meta critic scores

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#11 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:47 PM

I'll buy a PS4 next christmas, when it's discounted and has 5 games.

794144.png?13383682

#12 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

I'm intrigued by the PS4, and will almost certainly seek one around KH3 time

In other words, I love you

#13 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

GAMES YOU SAY?!
Name One.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#14 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

GAMES YOU SAY?!
Name One.

0.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

GAMES YOU SAY?!
Name One.

0.jpg

UnWh1PF.gif

#16 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

If this is for last yr then the ps4 blow the wii u out the water.

The wii u has been out longer and should of sold more,

But ah, the wii u does need to do better.

Its a great system just need to put it to work and market it.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Always keep in mind different audiences are seeking different types of games, and that quality is in the eye of the beholder. There is a bunch of different things Sony has done with the PS4 to appeal to developers and gamers alike. A lot of games available on the PS4 aren't available on other consoles. Nifty things like PS Plus complementing PS3 and Vita owners, and on that note, Sony makes those three pieces of hardware feel connected, a lot more than 3DS to the Wii U.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

Always keep in mind different audiences are seeking different types of games, and that quality is in the eye of the beholder. There is a bunch of different things Sony has done with the PS4 to appeal to developers and gamers alike. A lot of games available on the PS4 aren't available on other consoles. Nifty things like PS Plus complementing PS3 and Vita owners, and on that note, Sony makes those three pieces of hardware feel connected, a lot more than 3DS to the Wii U.

I know right, when I learned that the PS+ subscription extended to your PS3 and Vita I was baffled. AND you get monthly free games for each system. Makes me want to buy a PS3 and Vita.

#19 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:05 AM

I still stand by prediction that worldwide the PS4 will shift 20 million units in its first year. 

#20 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of people seem to only look at exclusives when comparing consoles. It's the quality of third party games that appeal to me with Sony. I don't even like their first person titles, it's the system itself (OS), the services (ps+) and dedication to devs (good third party support) that appeal to me. When I'm living in Asia, I can buy a ps game and know that it will work, unlike xbox where I had to double check every game to see if they made a different version. People ask me to show 1 game, but there are tons! Don't limit yourself to only exclusive games! I guess I'm different, in that most exclusive games don't appeal to me (with a very few exceptions: xenogears, ff back in the day)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!