#21 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

I own all 3 of the new consoles and at the moment the xbox one gets used the most. Even before the titanfall beta it was used more than the other 2.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#22 Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Pls stand up

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

Whats ltds? Sold units? If that case not really suprised

So I get off stage right and drop the mic

Walk up to these hot chicks and im all like

"Sup ladies, my names Slim Shady.

I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"

#23 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

I own all 3 of the new consoles and at the moment the xbox one gets used the most. Even before the titanfall beta it was used more than the other 2.

question then. Which console do you have the most friends on?

#24 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

Why are we bashing the PS4 tho? 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#25 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Why are we bashing the PS4 tho? 

Because it's been touted by Mark Cerny as a supercharged PC, I agree, it is a supercharged low end PC. 

#26 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:32 AM

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of people seem to only look at exclusives when comparing consoles. It's the quality of third party games that appeal to me with Sony. I don't even like their first person titles, it's the system itself (OS), the services (ps+) and dedication to devs (good third party support) that appeal to me. When I'm living in Asia, I can buy a ps game and know that it will work, unlike xbox where I had to double check every game to see if they made a different version. People ask me to show 1 game, but there are tons! Don't limit yourself to only exclusive games! I guess I'm different, in that most exclusive games don't appeal to me (with a very few exceptions: xenogears, ff back in the day)

Multiplat games are generally worthless garbage tailored for the lowest common denominators between systems. Its why the upper echelons of top games lists are always, ALWAYS exclusives.

I will gladly give up 99% of the multiplat games from this worthless generation for just ONE exclusive experience from the likes of, say, team Ico. Multiplat games are worthless, with the only exceptions consistantly being companies that USED to make exclusives for each system, but have been forced to water down the experience into a game that will work on multiple consoles just to scrape the extra sales together to pay for the bloated demands of the cancerous industry.

The only good thing about them is they are in general so worthless, so disposable, that I can try them out for 10 bucks used a month after release, just in case it wasnt crapped out garbage.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#27 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Because it's been touted by Mark Cerny as a supercharged PC, I agree, it is a supercharged low end PC. 

So the Wii U is like a super charged TI-83 calculator?

#28 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

So the Wii U is like a super charged TI-83 calculator?

Can't compare Wii U to a PC. It's totally custom. XBO and PS4 use off the shelf PC parts.

#29 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

question then. Which console do you have the most friends on?

PSN

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!