NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:41 AM

I wish that sega comes back to the console scene with a handheld and if they do i think nintendo should support them

and you ask in another topic why people hate you. I don't hate you but this is an idiotic statement. Why on earth would Nintendo support Sega's handheld when they would be in direct hardware competition if this was to happen? Wash your mouth out with some fresh raw fish and check back.

Edited by Sorceror12, 02 March 2014 - 08:42 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#62 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

and you ask in another topic why people hate you. I don't hate you but this is an idiotic statement. Why on earth would Nintendo support Sega's handheld when they would be in direct hardware competition if this was to happen? Wash your mouth out with some fresh raw fish and check back.

they could have done what other devs did(drop the Wii U and work on other consoles) but they decided not to , isnt that a good reason for some support(just a single game).

#63 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

they could have done what other devs did(drop the Wii U and work on other consoles) but they decided not to , isnt that a good reason for some support(just a single game).

Read my post again and you'll have your answer.
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#64 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

Read my post again and you'll have your answer.

What if 90's SEGA and 90's Nintendo joined forces like a Power Ranger and made the Super Mega Omega Console for the year 2014 powered by Unicorn tears?

That's my dream.....so is this

Realism be damned let this old man gamer Dreams be cast.

Edited by Ryudo, 02 March 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#65 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Lol all your marios belong to hatsune miku

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#66 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

Nintendo gamers keep saying that the Wii U is 'innovative' but I still don't understand what's innovative about it? Sticking a screen in the middle of a bulky, uncomfortable controller equates to innovation nowadays? Nothing about generation eight screams 'innovation' just mediocrity.

#67 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

Nintendo gamers keep saying that the Wii U is 'innovative' but I still don't understand what's innovative about it? Sticking a screen in the middle of a bulky, uncomfortable controller equates to innovation nowadays? Nothing about generation eight screams 'innovation' just mediocrity.

Just because you don't like something does not mean it isn't innovative. The  iphone 5s has a fingerprint reader. It's new, it's innovative and guess what, I think it's a pile of dung.

#68 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Just because you don't like something does not mean it isn't innovative. The iphone 5s has a fingerprint reader. It's new, it's innovative and guess what, I think it's a pile of dung.

The Wii U would be innovative if the gamepad was utilized properly but it isn't. It's more pointless than the Kinect.

#69 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

The Wii U would be innovative if the gamepad was utilized properly but it isn't. It's more pointless than the Kinect.

What games do you have for the Wii U, or what games have you played on the system?

#70 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

What games do you have for the Wii U, or what games have you played on the system?

Pikmin 3, Wind Waker, Need for Speed, NSMBU, SM3DW, Rayman, Sonic Racing, Injustice, Black Ops II, The Wonderful 101.

#71 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

Mahmo innovation just doesn't involve waggle or motion controls. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#72 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

Who thinks we need a redesigned gamepad

#73 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Who thinks we need a redesigned gamepad

Nintendo has a really good controller already it's called the Wii U Pro Controller.

#74 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

No what would you need to redesign about it? The only thing it needs is better integration (or like DK:TF and just don't use it I guess).

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#75 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

I needs a longer battery life and pressure triggers.

That's about it.

AuzzieWingman.png

#76 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

I needs a longer battery life and pressure triggers.

That's about it.

yeah, pretty much. I got the official extended battery and it resolved the first issue, but the latter would still be nice.

I don't really get why Nintendo moved away from analog triggers. They were pretty useful.

Hopefully they show up in the next console.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#77 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

bump

AuzzieWingman.png