72 replies to this topic

#1 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

http://www.polygon.c...-u-release-date

So, I just read one article on why the game was delayed. All the games weren't ready. And why the Wii U was delayed is because they want that team to have more time to use the game pad.

If any game makes sense for the game pad, it's this game. Every Wii U owner needs to buy it (assuming you like these open world type games).

What do you guys think ?
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

I'll give Ubisoft the benefit of the doubt on this and wait for the Wii U version. It gives me a little more time to clear out my backlog so I'll have time to play it, and probably get the best version of the game.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

already cancelled this for my WiiU & will get it for my PS4, the reports are already pretty mixed for the game anyway after the latest videos, i may not get the game at all.

#4 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Sorry but who is Ubisoft kidding they have been lies since the beginning. Do you guys not remember last year when we were told the game was up and running on WiiU but it had not started development on ps360 yet? Now we are being told they couldn't get the game running on WiiU and had to send it to another studio. Sorry but can not support at this time I wouldn't be surprised if they canceled it. Most people that have a WiiU have either a ps3f60 or xb1/ps4. This game if it comes Is going to bomb so hard.

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

I just want some goddamn footage.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#6 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

I'm gettin this one way or another

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#7 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Nope, sorry Ubi but you're not getting a dime from me. You held back a Wii U game that was already finished last year just to port it. You could have released it but you said you wanted to be 'fair' to everyone and have a simultaneous release. Well where's that attitude now? It's okay to make Wii U owners wait but not the rest? They can take the Wii U version and shove it right up their anal tracks.

pNgecl.gif

#8 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

already cancelled this for my WiiU & will get it for my PS4, the reports are already pretty mixed for the game anyway after the latest videos, i may not get the game at all.

did that.

i was getting it on the wii u to support them but after the delay i switch to ps4 since i got one in Dec. I have $5 on it now but have given up on the game and still debating if i wanna even get it.

It still seems cool but idk what there thinking. They say they keep redoing the game so that it will be prefect. And if its released and its crap thats going to suck for them.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#9 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

The new trailer pretty much said "YES GET IT". And I'll wait for the Wii U version, hoping it'll be the best version. But I'm weary of Ubisoft now, shame because they were my favorite third party studio. Seems like theirs no good ones left. 

I'm starting to hate Ubisofts Policies, like said above, holding back for a simitulus releas of Rayman Legends, but when its the Wii U version, they push it back. I'm debating wether or not to protest. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#10 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

I'm getting the game on Wii U - depending on reviews.

Bring the noise.

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Had it pre ordered for a couple months now. Both from odd interest(normally not interested in games like this) and want to show support for 3rd party

#12 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

It was a definite buy for me. But now i'm not sure. Even if the game is good, I might just not buy it because buck them.

Edited by WydrA, 07 March 2014 - 05:39 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#13 Jeremygts

Jeremygts

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

And this is the reason why we dont get third party support.... Why drop the Wii U preorder and go for PS4? The video i saw looked like a downgrade from what was first shown. Hopefully and thats a biiiiiiig HOPE! I am hopeful that the Wii U version will be a bit more stable with the framerate.  

Im going to buy it on my Wii U because well I dont own the other consoles and I try to support third parties on Nintendo whenever I can.

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

And this is the reason why we dont get third party support.... Why drop the Wii U preorder and go for PS4? The video i saw looked like a downgrade from what was first shown. Hopefully and thats a biiiiiiig HOPE! I am hopeful that the Wii U version will be a bit more stable with the framerate.  

Im going to buy it on my Wii U because well I dont own the other consoles and I try to support third parties on Nintendo whenever I can.

Yeah but if we buy it now Ubi will say "oh good, we can force ourselves on Wii U owners, and stick it in their behinds, and they'll just asit there and take it. then they'll host a dinner party with all the other dickhead developers and laugh while drinking champagne saying infuriating things like "You were right EA, Wii U owners truly are about as intelligent as runewscape characters. Har har hur. Why didn't I start forcing them to suck my pegasus generator earlier? Ho ho gahar, what fun this is!"

And then they'll clink their glasses, drain them, throw them over their shoulders, snap their fingers, and titter as the pathe tic little nintendo fans practically trample each other to lick up the leftovers, cutting their tongues on the jagged glass as they do so.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#15 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

Yeah but if we buy it now Ubi will say "oh good, we can force ourselves on Wii U owners, and stick it in their behinds, and they'll just asit there and take it. then they'll host a dinner party with all the other dickhead developers and laugh while drinking champagne saying infuriating things like "You were right EA, Wii U owners truly are about as intelligent as runewscape characters. Har har hur. Why didn't I start forcing them to suck my pegasus generator earlier? Ho ho gahar, what fun this is!"
And then they'll clink their glasses, drain them, throw them over their shoulders, snap their fingers, and titter as the pathe tic little nintendo fans practically trample each other to lick up the leftovers, cutting their tongues on the jagged glass as they do so.

Um, what? If they wanted to say "F*** you" to Wii U owners, just either don't release the game, or release a game with no game pad support, no updates and sucky graphics. Even though one of those options are still possible, at least we know that the game will be unique compared to the others.

For those angry about the delay, and think Ryman being delayed until the last generation version was complete, you have every eight to be angry and boycott this game. But, when this game ultimately fails and we don't get The Crew, The Division or any other next gen ubisoft game -- don't get mad. You made that choice. Try to, however, understand this is their first next gen game. It needs to be released. It's been under development for five years. Delaying every version isn't a great idea. Possible? Sure, but it means not making money on this game longer.

But the argument doesn't matter. If you feel that way, I can't change your mind.

#16 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

EH if I don't support 3rd parties regardless of motive only the gamer has anything to lose as 3rd parties quit support for the system. Support them and we gain back and support them enough and they gain more trust in releases games on Nintendo consoles.

Edited by Ryudo, 07 March 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#17 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

I'm getting this on ps4. But I'll probably be too busy with Mario Kart 8 anyway

#18 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

Um, what? If they wanted to say "F*** you" to Wii U owners, just either don't release the game, or release a game with no game pad support, no updates and sucky graphics. Even though one of those options are still possible, at least we know that the game will be unique compared to the others.

For those angry about the delay, and think Ryman being delayed until the last generation version was complete, you have every eight to be angry and boycott this game. But, when this game ultimately fails and we don't get The Crew, The Division or any other next gen ubisoft game -- don't get mad. You made that choice. Try to, however, understand this is their first next gen game. It needs to be released. It's been under development for five years. Delaying every version isn't a great idea. Possible? Sure, but it means not making money on this game longer.

But the argument doesn't matter. If you feel that way, I can't change your mind.

Um lets not get to confident here. Them saying one thing and doing another is possible. How about lets see some gameplay videos first.

#19 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:33 PM

Um lets not get to confident here. Them saying one thing and doing another is possible. How about lets see some gameplay videos first.

It is possible. Of course. And if it does, i'd personally kill Unisoft and gut them when they sleep. Yes, everyone who works for them. Even the janitorial staff. Assuming they work for them directly.

However, Watch Dogs is a game where you carry a smartphone around to hack a smart city of the future. The Wii U Game Pad was designed for this game. If they mess this up, then they deserve to die. It isn't even hard to do something awesome here.

#20 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

It is possible. Of course. And if it does, i'd personally kill Unisoft and gut them when they sleep. Yes, everyone who works for them. Even the janitorial staff. Assuming they work for them directly.

However, Watch Dogs is a game where you carry a smartphone around to hack a smart city of the future. The Wii U Game Pad was designed for this game. If they mess this up, then they deserve to die. It isn't even hard to do something awesome here.

We will see but I am not going to lie i dont have any faith I want it to be so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!