#281 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

I just finished watching the first episode of season 2 and gotta say: It kept me at the edge of my seat throughout the episode :D
Can't wait for the next one. On which day do they release a new episode. I know it's weekly, but which day of the week?

Is their a new MLP on every week?

It's on every Saturday, unless I'm mistaken. Which means there are only six days until we get to see episode 2. I can't wait!

#282 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:03 PM

One thing of note: I heard earlier that they had redone the intro, but it seems to be exactly the same as season 1's?

Daniel Ingram (the guy who does the music) tweeted that the new intro won't be used until episode 3. :(

#283 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

Daniel Ingram (the guy who does the music) tweeted that the new intro won't be used until episode 3. :(

Maybe it's so it doesn't spoil anything from the first two episodes?

#284 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Maybe it's so it doesn't spoil anything from the first two episodes?

Either that or the fan theory was correct about S2E1/E2 being the orginal Finale for Season 1

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#285 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Either that or the fan theory was correct about S2E1/E2 being the orginal Finale for Season 1

Never heard that one before. But season 2's opener felt a lot more like an opener than a finale, to me.

I just discovered a touching comic strip on the official MLP Facebook page. I... well, just see it for yourself.

Twilight and Spike Comic.jpg

I wish I knew who originally drew it.

#286 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:15 PM

Feld0, that was amazingly cute.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#287 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

Never heard that one before. But season 2's opener felt a lot more like an opener than a finale, to me.

I just discovered a touching comic strip on the official MLP Facebook page. I... well, just see it for yourself.

Twilight and Spike Comic.jpg

I wish I knew who originally drew it.

Well, isn't that downright pony saddening? Poor Twilight, she's a proud pony! :)

#288 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

Does anyone here know anyone who likes MLP in real life? I heard someone talking about it today, but I didn't know whether to admit to liking it too. I think I'll wait to see how things play out before I admit to anything.

On a completely unrelated note, I'll have milk with no sugar please, Fluttershy. :)

Posted Image

#289 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

One of my fellow classmates at my new high school is a brony

#290 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

One of my friends is a brony.

Anyways, has anyone found a webrip or high quality download, or is the youtube stream the highest quality out there?

#291 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Does anyone here know anyone who likes MLP in real life? I heard someone talking about it today, but I didn't know whether to admit to liking it too. I think I'll wait to see how things play out before I admit to anything.

On a completely unrelated note, I'll have milk with no sugar please, Fluttershy. :)

Posted Image

Actually, just today everyone in Art today was talking about anime, so I thought I would mention to my best friend that I'm a brony. I didn't have the courage to tell him though. :P

#292 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

I managed to convert one of my best friends at school (funnily enough, he's the kind of guy who usually wants absolutely nothing "girlish"), and discovered that another one of my classmates was a brony. The three of us had a loud debate one lunch break over which pony was the best, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, or Rainbow Dash. A few of my other friends walked in on us, and their faces were filled with sheer horror.[/color

Anyways, has anyone found a webrip or high quality download, or is the youtube stream the highest quality out there?

I have an ultra-high quality version that's 1080p and has 5.1 surround sound. It's just about flawless, and puts the Youtube streams to shame (even the 1080p ones). PM me if you want a copy.

On another note, I did an impromptu rip of Art of the Dress and the show's theme song to listen to on my way home today. Was a bit of a rush job, because I was in a hurry to get home, so I didn't make a FLAC or cut it as nicely as I could've, but the songs sound beautiful nonetheless. Have some downloads.

Attached Files

#293 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hopefully no one's beaten me, but here's the first episode of Season 2 in the highest quality EVER!!! (That I've seen)

It's a good thing that there's FINALLY a plot continuation.

Edited by Link, 20 September 2011 - 04:50 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#294 Peach Bloom

Peach Bloom

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:elviswjr
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, MLP:FiM, Adventure Time

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

I downloaded an .mkv rip of the iTunes version. It's slightly desaturated and only 720p but it doesn't have logos which are a big distraction to me.

Also, Feld0, I have mp3's of all the songs from season 1. I forgot where I got them from but I can upload them if you like.

F1jKB.gif

#295 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:38 PM

I downloaded an .mkv rip of the iTunes version. It's slightly desaturated and only 720p but it doesn't have logos which are a big distraction to me.

Also, Feld0, I have mp3's of all the songs from season 1. I forgot where I got them from but I can upload them if you like.

I'm willing to suffer through the logos if it means glorious 1080p on my DreamColor screen.

Don't worry about the songs, Elvis. The last season 1 soundtrack I downloaded was quite bad in quality, and I've decided to create my own FLAC rip for MLP Forums, which is sourced from the 5.1 Dolby Digital track of my copy of the show (in other words, it's pristine). And FLAC >>>>>>>> MP3 (I'm an audiophile).

#296 Peach Bloom

Peach Bloom

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:elviswjr
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, MLP:FiM, Adventure Time

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Just gonna post this anyway for anyone else who's interested. (since I already started uploading) There's also some acapella, intrumentals, background music, and a few extras in there.
As I said, I forgot where this came from so forgive me for not properly crediting the creator.

Edited by elviswjr, 20 September 2011 - 07:14 PM.

F1jKB.gif

#297 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:42 AM

I felt we needed to revive this topic, and that's what I'll be doing.

I just finished watching MLP:FiM season 1, I think that Fluttershy was very capricious at the near end. Then, I finally got to see the first episode of season 2! I think it was miraculous, I didn't suspect such a phenomenal episode! I think Discord is indeed, a good villain. The first episode in season 2 just had some sort of spark in it, I thought it was one of the best episodes yet! Like I said, Discord is quite the villain, he is tricky, deceiving, and funny as well in my opinion.
I think that season 2 will be a blast just like the first one!

#298 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:39 AM

When is the second episode of MLP: FiM Season 2 coming out?

Edited by Link, 24 September 2011 - 06:39 AM.

Posted Image

#299 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:49 AM

When is the second episode of MLP: FiM Season 2 coming out?

I think it was one episode every Friday, though the new MLP is not out yet. So it could probably be today or tomorrow. :wacko:

#300 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:02 AM

I'm watching it online, but let me see when it's on on DirecTV. (Got to pay for HUB...)

I think it's tomorrow 8:00 PM EDT
Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!