Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:09 AM

It seems like just some person running but I guess it is moving pretty fast if that's it...I don't know what but meh.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

Something on the lense,bird just at an odd angle,someone in the control box is having fun.

No one else reacted so either something normal does not appear to be or just someone having fun.

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

That was me. I just really, REALLY had to go to the bathroom.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

That was me. I just really, REALLY had to go to the bathroom. 

1234056_10201994589687939_710669752_n.jp

#6 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:22 AM

Skycam shadow? Or wirecam? Or whatever you wanna call it?

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

#1. The Bolivian Ghost Phasing Through a Stadium ... Is Just a Guy Running to His Seat

A few weeks ago, a video taken during a soccer match in Bolivia went viral for reasons other than the goals: A mysterious black figure was seen running through the stands. As in, literally through them.

272917.gif?v=1YouTube
Sadly, none of the announcers commemorated the event by yelling "GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!"

The black figure seems to run at an unnaturally fast pace directly through throngs of audience members, none of them noticing the creature passing through their bodies. Online media outlets and YouTube commenters declared it a ghost, because otherwise how could it cut directly through barriers in the seats? So, did the ghost come back to the human world to enjoy one last soccer match, or was it simply on its way to a haunting appointment in Peru?

Neither, because what the viral video omits is the part right before the "ghost" starts running, when you see it walking down the stairs like your average person, even skipping to avoid someone, before beginning his quick sprint:

272919_v1.gifYouTube
"Out of the way; I don't want to miss the 30 seconds where soccer is actually interesting."

But how do you explain the way he passed through people and barriers? Simple -- he didn't. If you look at pictures of La Paz stadium, you can see that there's a walkway right where the figure was found running.

272915_v1.jpgMick West/metabunk.org
But ... but the X-Files music on the video!

As for why the guy was in such a rush, now that we realize that this is turning into a normal soccer story, we find ourselves actively not caring.

Edited by DreamCat, 09 May 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#8 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

Yep, it's a ghost. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic