Photo

Kirby Triple Deluxe was overhyped, there's nothing special about this game.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

As a fan of Kirby I feel ripped off. This game is literally at the most too easy for a Kirby game, barely any new copy abilities, and postgame content is a joke. The smash-inspired Kirby fighters was cool though, but it needed online. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

Too easy for a kirby game?

I cant recall any kirby game that could ever be described as anything other than incredibly easy.

I must have missed out on the hype, im still barely aware this one exists.

Is it metroidvania lile mirror, or level map hubs like adventure?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

As a person who has never played a kirby game before this, I am enjoying it.

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

I cant recall any kirby game that could ever be described as anything other than incredibly easy.

The mirror one for GBA and Wii U VC is mazelike and confusing.

But yeah, if you're expecting to be challenged in a Kirby game (excluding final boss battles, which can be impossible) then you're going to have a bad time.

Edited by grahamf, 24 May 2014 - 08:15 AM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

Zinix, this isn't a news thread, wth?

But kirby's main move is "Float", I don't even understand why kirby is expected to be hard at all. I haven't finished it yet (world 3), but i'm enjoying the charm, music and level design. It's really colorful and the levels last a good while for me. The bosses are awesome as well. I'll admit it's not as memorable as return to dreamland, or if it can be compared, epic yarn.

If there is anything I can hate with it, is kirby is a frigging slowpoke.

I really didn't see where the "hype" was though.  

Edited by Abcdude, 24 May 2014 - 08:20 AM.

794144.png?13383682

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

Amazing Mirror and Super Star Ultra are the most difficult Kirby games. This ONE is extremely easy, even for a Kirby game. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:33 AM

Fixed for Zinix. Now Kirby for the modern gamer. Call of Kirby

ignE1MRjqEVV8.jpg

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

Fixed for Zinix. Now Kirby for the modern gamer. Call of Kirby

ignE1MRjqEVV8.jpg

Sometimes I really think there's something wrong with you. 

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

They changed formats to make kirby the babby mode platformer about 10 years ago, mario the medium, and dk the hard.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

agreed. just finished 2 days ago, easy to 100%, levels are just kinda meh. I like the use of gyro controls but sadly, its not a keeper

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

agreed. just finished 2 days ago, easy to 100%, levels are just kinda meh. I like the use of gyro controls but sadly, its not a keeper

Get the eShop version. then it's a keeper.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#12 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

Get the eShop version. then it's a keeper.

? i already have the game, i beat it 2 days ago. 

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

Amazing Mirror and Super Star Ultra are the most difficult Kirby games. This ONE is extremely easy, even for a Kirby game.

I dont think id be able to recognize any difference in anything easier than amazing mirror. Its already so easy, how can you even tell if something is even easier?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Amazing Mirror takes effort to move around the different areas. That's the only difficult thing about it. Making sure you bring the right power to an area so you can clear a small one time obstacle can be a forgetful practice.

Other Kirby games just let you run through. Kirby is perhaps too free with his skill set that it's impossible to make the game hard without turning it into a bullet hell or removing his float ability, something Nintendo will never do lol

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#15 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

Amazing Mirror takes effort to move around the different areas. That's the only difficult thing about it. Making sure you bring the right power to an area so you can clear a small one time obstacle can be a forgetful practice.

Other Kirby games just let you run through. Kirby is perhaps too free with his skill set that it's impossible to make the game hard without turning it into a bullet hell or removing his float ability, something Nintendo will never do lol

They got rid of it in Epic Yarn, but they got rid of the ability to die so...

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!