YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

http://www.screwatta...nue-belongs-him

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

classic phil

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, FEEL SORRY FOR ME BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ME IN THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY, SO I BEG FOR MONEY IM NOT ENTITLED TOO! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Wasnt he that guy who ripped off the main gimmick of the Japanese game Super paper mario to make his indie game, and then proceeded to call all Japanese game developers 'Focking Terrible'? When asked a very polite question from a japanese game developer who was a fan of his game?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

Wasnt he that guy who ripped off the main gimmick of the Japanese game Super paper mario to make his indie game, and then proceeded to call all Japanese game developers 'Focking Terrible'? When asked a very polite question from a japanese game developer who was a fan of his game?

Yes and cancelled the sequel in a twitter rage and was in that joke and dumb BS Doc..should have been called Mockumentary Indie game the Movie. Blow isn't much better just he is self entitled and tells people they should never been born. Both douche bags. Cav also told me they are pretty much like that in person as well. Tho sadly many indie devs have this attitude while others are being honest of who they are and working hard not trying to be king of the hill dickweeds.

Guys at 17bit are great and are now technically Japanese developers as they moved to Tokyo and making Galak-Z.

Another good guy is doing Joylancer. Tho music isn't good lol

http://a6productions.itch.io/joylancer

Edited by Ryudo, 22 June 2014 - 07:41 PM.

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

I...somewhat agree. It does seem a little unfair for some people to just post videos of somebody else's work and rake in all the advertising revenue from it.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

I...somewhat agree. It does seem a little unfair for some people to just post videos of somebody else's work and rake in all the advertising revenue from it.

It's free advertising and stuff like Game Grumps is using Fair use.

#8 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

why is this guy still relevant he isn't even making a game anymore he is just some guy on the internet being a douche. 

#9 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

why is this guy still relevant he isn't even making a game anymore he is just some guy on the internet being a douche. 

Because he made one game that was sorta-okay but not really all that innovative that somehow propelled the indie scene forward.

I know, confuses the heck out of me too. :T

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

Yes and cancelled the sequel in a twitter rage and was in that joke and dumb BS Doc..should have been called Mockumentary Indie game the Movie. Blow isn't much better just he is self entitled and tells people they should never been born. Both douche bags. Cav also told me they are pretty much like that in person as well. Tho sadly many indie devs have this attitude while others are being honest of who they are and working hard not trying to be king of the hill dickweeds.

Guys at 17bit are great and are now technically Japanese developers as they moved to Tokyo and making Galak-Z.
Another good guy is doing Joylancer. Tho music isn't good lol
http://a6productions.itch.io/joylancer

Blows not that bad. Ive actually met him and Jason Rohrer, I have attended multiple of their game design lectures.

Blow is incredibly, fiercly pro consumer, and anti corporation, though he can be blunt.

His philosophies in game design are an absolute must for the game industry to recover from repeatedly slamming its face wile e coyote style into the faux painted wall on the cliff of 'chasing movie cinematic style' and back onto the lane of progress of its own individual style as an interactive story telling medium.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

I think it's funny that he called the people that made videos, made his success, and did his advertising for him, pirates.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

[1:58:50 PM] Ryudo Hazuki: lets say someone is playing beatdown on YT in a lets play. Feel it's free advertising or they are thieves?
[1:59:08 PM] Manuel Marcano: play away
[1:59:24 PM] Manuel Marcano: I set people up with the build before i made it public

One of the developers of an indie game. Fish is just spouting his nonsense thinking he speaks for all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!