Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

Nine-year-old Saneie Masilela has become the world's youngest groom for the second time after remarrying the 62-year-old woman he tied the knot with last year.

Dressed in a silvery tuxedo, baby-faced Saneie clutched the hand of mother-of-five Helen Shabangu - her children are aged between 28- and 38-years-old - as they repeated their vows a year on in front of 100 guests.

The schoolboy says he did it to make the marriage 'official' but other villagers in Ximhungwe in Mpumalanga, South Africa describe it as "sickening".

The ceremony - where guests shared a piece of cake - took place in front of Helen's long-term husband Alfred Shabangu, 66, who was there last year as well.

Meet Somali man aged 112 who married 17-year-old and 6 other giant age gaps

He said: "My kids and I are happy because we don't have a problem with her marrying the boy - and I don’t care what other people say.”

Both families claim the wedding is simply another 'ritual' after Saneie was told by his dead ancestors to wed last year and his parents forked out £500 for the bride and another £1,000 for the ceremony.

But the schoolboy - the youngest of five children – wanted to follow South African tradition and insisted they have the second ceremony this week to make their marriage official.

What the

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

POPULAR

4e9630eb5bc3a426df69377e4908a712f538eb24

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

ummm....

yea idk about that one.

There was a 13 yr old that married his friends mom which was in her 30s but hell this is way off.

Maybe  he will get older and she will get younger and there meet in the middle lol.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

J4uogIX.gif

#5 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

kinky.

bb0.gif

#6 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Well...

You know what, pretty much any joke I can think of is incredibly inappropriate. it's better I just stay quiet.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#7 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

I had to slap myself to make sure I was reading that right.  WOW is all I can say!!

#8 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

This is strange, what happens when they wanna do it? He wouldn't know how to use that little thing. And what if he got her pregnant? He would be a father at like 10 or 11. Lol.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#9 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

This is strange, what happens when they wanna do it? He wouldn't know how to use that little thing. And what if he got her pregnant? He would be a father at like 10 or 11. Lol.

Guys generally don't go through puberty that early, so...

Right now, he's probably too small for them to do it (if you know what I mean) and he'd probably be closer to 13 get anyone preggo.

But she's 62, so she's already gone through menopause. Kids ain't happening.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#10 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:59 PM

Guys generally don't go through puberty that early, so...

Right now, he's probably too small for them to do it (if you know what I mean) and he'd probably be closer to 13 get anyone preggo.

But she's 62, so she's already gone through menopause. Kids ain't happening.

So sad, she will probably die too before he gets to do anything with his own wife.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#11 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

ummm....

yea idk about that one.

There was a 13 yr old that married his friends mom which was in her 30s but hell this is way off.

Maybe  he will get older and she will get younger and there meet in the middle lol.

was the mom hot? lol

this can happen but gays arent allowed to marry in mos places...

#12 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

this can happen but gays arent allowed to marry in mos places...

You tryna start drama?

Cause that's how you start drama.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#13 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

You tryna start drama?
Cause that's how you start drama.

wha? drama? I was saying that this can happen, pets can get married, and people can marry inanimate objects like pillows and game characters but gays still can't in most places. its stupid is all.

#14 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of zelda,final fantasy,pokemon

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

wha? drama? I was saying that this can happen, pets can get married, and people can marry inanimate objects like pillows and game characters but gays still can't in most places. its stupid is all.

I don't know where you live, but in the majority of the countries no pet marriage or a marriage to a game character can be official. So your argument isn't valid.

'' It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.''

Voltaire

#15 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

I don't know where you live, but in the majority of the countries no pet marriage or a marriage to a game character can be official. So your argument isn't valid.

ok I remember reading a little about the man marrying a game character but not much so I looked it up again. I guess it wasn't "legally binding". and I l looked up the pets getting married to get my facts straight and I guess it's not legally "binding" either. so I'm sorry for using that for what you call "my argument"....I was arguing?

what I don't get though, is why am I getting attacked for bringing up that I think it's stupid that this marriage can happen but not gay marriages in a lot of places...?

#16 genev

genev

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of zelda,final fantasy,pokemon

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

ok I remember reading a little about the man marrying a game character but not much so I looked it up again. I guess it wasn't "legally binding". and I l looked up the pets getting married to get my facts straight and I guess it's not legally "binding" either. so I'm sorry for using that for what you call "my argument"....I was arguing?

what I don't get though, is why am I getting attacked for bringing up that I think it's stupid that this marriage can happen but not gay marriages in a lot of places...?

Sorry if I used the wrong word I'm not a native speaker. Also, I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that the examples that you brought up aren't right because in the countries that gay marriage is allowed is legal whereas nowhere in the world pet marriage or marriage to a fictional person is legal

'' It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong.''

Voltaire

#17 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Sorry if I used the wrong word I'm not a native speaker. Also, I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that the examples that you brought up aren't right because in the countries that gay marriage is allowed is legal whereas nowhere in the world pet marriage or marriage to a fictional person is legal

ah ok. no worries. 

#18 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

That (almost) drama is what I'm talking about.

Gay marriage is an incredibly controversial topic. I shouldn't have to tell you it could cause serious drama. 

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#19 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

That (almost) drama is what I'm talking about.

Gay marriage is an incredibly controversial topic. I shouldn't have to tell you it could cause serious drama. 

It shouldn't be controversial at all.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#20 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

It shouldn't be controversial at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!